Week 12 GDT- Playoff Rematch (Bills vs Jags)

Kmart128

51 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Sooooo i love Josh Allen. Just sayin

Definitely the most impressive game of his so far. He missed some throws but he hit a lot downfield and had at least three big gains negated by penalties and drops.

I was at the game, the shear amount of penalties made it so tough to watch, I imagine it was worse on tv. 

Allen still has a lot of work. He lit up the 1st qtr then was non existent until the fight broke out. The bills need to get the oline under control it could have cost them a game with the penalties. Alot of unnecessary things. I do like the adjustments McD had at halftime to shut the run down. Outside of the last drive of the game where bills were up 10 points the jags had a total of 64 yards. I can complain about the 1st half the dline was getting shredded but the ability to make the change at half to shut it down was key. Some people keep knocking McDermott but he is proving to be a solid HC in my eyes. Daboll has also proved to me that he is a creative and capable OC that the bills have struggled to find in years. Castillo needs to go as the oline was the only reason why this team struggled on offense today. 

huge win for the team and josh Allens confidence moving forward. With all the Ramsey talk coming into the game and Allen just went out and put up 230+ total yards 2 TDs with 0 TOs against a very good defense. 

The rest of the schedule is pretty easy. If Allen can be consistent I don’t see why we can’t get to 7-8 wins. 

8 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

huge win for the team and josh Allens confidence moving forward. With all the Ramsey talk coming into the game and Allen just went out and put up 230+ total yards 2 TDs with 0 TOs against a very good defense. 

The rest of the schedule is pretty easy. If Allen can be consistent I don’t see why we can’t get to 7-8 wins. 

Well 260 yards.. ;p Plus he had two first down throws taken away from him and a 40 yarder dropped by Thompson. He played so much better than even his stats indicate.

i know its a reach but looking at the schedule they have and what other opponents out there have the Bills do have a small shot at playoffs. With the Dolphins playing twice 5-6, Jets 3-8, Lions 4-7 these are all realistic wins. Patriots are the only team that I could say they will lose cause they know how to beat the bills but they played very close up until Anderson threw a pick 6 with a few minutes left. With the momentum they have built the last 2 games going to Miami if they win I could see the run continue until week 16 when they play the pats

Steelers still have to play the Patriots, Saints, and Chargers that could be 3 losses, Oakland and Bengals will likely be wins putting them at 9-6-1. 
Baltimore has Chiefs, Chargers, Falcons, Browns and Bucanneers I could see them losing 3 of these games putting them at 8-8.
Colts have Texans, Titans, Jags, Cowboys and Giants, this is the one I am not sure what games they can win and what they lose as they didnt look so dominant on offense yesterday as they have had in the last 5 weeks. Hopefully they end up only winning 2 of these games ending in 8-8
Titans still have the colts, texans, redskins, giants, jets, and jags. 
Bengals just lost Dalton for the year and AJ green is still hurt with a toe so I can see them struggling to win a game

Seems like the AFC still have some possibilities for the wild card 

I have no doubt in my mind if the Bills win out they would get in as the other teams will end up splitting wins vs one another. 

However, I won't believe such is possible unless we win against Miami this week and New England has 1st place locked up in week 16 which only happens if they win their next 3 and KC loses two in that same span :D:/

10 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Even if we win out the Ravens get in over us barring them just completely crapping down their legs against the Browns.

Well I mean they did crap their leg against Dalton on 4th and 26 ;)

I don't think we are going anywhere, but I really don't see the Ravens going anywhere either. I see at least 3 more losses for them. Possibly 4.

Archived