SNF: Packers @ Vikings

Malik

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

There's a reason why the tweet that Showtime posted was deleted (and why it won't load anymore).

I don't know why people do not fact check these things first before reposting them.  I tell people this all of the time. Don't believe everything you read because alot of the time, posts are either; misleading, taken out of context or just simply wrong altogether.

It is just a way for them to garner views, retweets and followers because they know 99% of the people are not going to actually fact check it.

In that playoff game vs the Cowboys a few years ago when Dallas was 13-3, aren't they the one's that came back in that game after being down by double digits?  I know Green Bay won, but how many points were they down in the 4th quarter?

That article cites the hail mary game vs the Lions when the Packers came back to win.... The Lions were 4-8.  How is that valid?

That article cites a game where the Packers came back to win vs the Cowboys.... The Cowboys were 2-2.  How is that valid?

Doesn't it reference the Bears game during week 1 of the season?  I tried to watch the video, but it wouldn't work.  If that is the game, the Bears were 0-0, so how is that valid?

The Cardinals game it references, when did that happen?  Didn't the Cardinals win that game?  I tried to watch the attached video, but it wouldn't load.

I'm not trying to say the article is wrong because I might be wrong with some of this stuff.  If I am, correct it.

Archived