Rest of the 2018 Season

TheOnlyThing

6 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Sure you did. You agreed immediately with someone who said he's "much better talent wise" than the other QBs which is a complete backpedal from the notion that he could be the 3rd best QB in the division. Which is it? You, I, and every sensible person here know that he's the best QB in the division which is why the question as posed was poorly worded bait at best.

No. Actually I never said anything such thing.
To the poster you refer to in your comment above - my reply was: "Chill. Just asking for thoughts on it" 
Not much backtracking that I can see in that comment which is again consistent with the intent and meaning of the question.

In fact, I've not once offered my own opinion on the matter. It was - as I've indicated - simply an opportunity for others to voice their opinion if they chose.

To another poster, I replied: " Okay. Thats fair"
Dont see much backtracking there either.

And to you I replied: " The question was posed for discussion purposes. No agenda or narrative involved. Thanks for your input"

It is what it is - and what it is - is not what you're trying to characterize it as.

But - thanks again for your participation and input. LOL

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

No. Actually I never said anything such thing.
To the poster you refer to in your comment above - my reply was: "Chill. Just asking for thoughts on it" 
Not much backtracking that I can see in that comment which is again consistent with the intent and meaning of the question.

In fact, I've not once offered my own opinion on the matter. It was - as I've indicated - simply an opportunity for others to voice their opinion if they chose.

To another poster, I replied: " Okay. Thats fair"
Dont see much backtracking there either.

And to you I replied: " The question was posed for discussion purposes. No agenda or narrative involved. Thanks for your input"

It is what it is - and what it is - is not what you're trying to characterize it as.

But - thanks again for your participation and input. LOL

You need to go back and look at who you replied "Okay. That's fair" to. Because it's in response to exactly what I quoted. Regardless this topic is now completely off track which wasn't my intent. For your own sake, don't get lumped in with the "Rodgers is the problem" crowd. You're better than that.

1 minute ago, Mr Anonymous said:

You need to go back and look at who you replied "Okay. That's fair" to. Because it's in response to exactly what I quoted. Regardless this topic is now completely off track which wasn't my intent. For your own sake, don't get lumped in with the "Rodgers is the problem" crowd. You're better than that.

I've never had an agenda or driven a narrative for some personal reasons.
We're talking about football here. My ego, prestige or self image isnt tied up, at stake or involved in any of these discussions.

My comments about AR this season have been frank, honest and completely open to the input and opinions of others - which I've sought.
I often indicate where my knowledge is limited - with when it comes to professional football is a large area - but also offer acknowledgements about my own experiences and where I'm coming from.

I'm a firm believer in intellectual honesty. Coming and going.

Archived