QB’s with the best/worst body language

DirtyDez

On 11/26/2018 at 12:33 AM, PapaShogun said:

BTW, shout out to Aarron Brooks who smiled a couple of times after throwing an interception. Trolling his own fanbase. Gold. 

that's Daddy Cool and you'll do well to spell his name right. The absolute disrespect

Trubisky's is outstanding. No matter what happens in the game, he always looks "alpha." Loud voice in his cadences. Never looks like a loser.

Mariota's is lousy. 

Alex Smith's was always lousy. He looked like he would just as soon be pumping gas as playing football. 

Not nearly enough mentions for crybaby Brady's body language in this thread when things aren't going his way.

That man throws a hissy fit like none other in this league..

And, ahem, no bias but my man Goff stays even keel every time I've seen him on camera.

I think with a lot of these "bad body language" examples, these guys are generally quite relaxed/chilled. At least that's how they look to me, and team mate tributes would agree. Rodgers, for example, just seems pretty zen at all times. Some people could interpret that as bad/lazy body language. Smith, also laid back judging by interviews etc. 

9 hours ago, jjab360 said:

Not nearly enough mentions for crybaby Brady's body language in this thread when things aren't going his way.

That man throws a hissy fit like none other in this league..

And, ahem, no bias but my man Goff stays even keel every time I've seen him on camera.

He's got the whole range. Deepest range of emotions.

Image result for tom brady happy

Tom elated

Image result for tom brady sideline

Sergeant Major Tom

Image result for tom brady sideline\

Critical thinking Tom

Related image

Disappointed Tom

Tom "just beat ya again" Brady. 

First, you have to define what good and bad body language is.   

People are all over the place on here.

I see some people defining good body language as showing emotion, while others are acting like thats a bad thing. 

In reality, its hard to judge based on the little we see of them on camera.    Different people have different temperaments in regards to how they deal with things.   

Someone mentioned Ben's being among the worst.   Why?   I mean, dont get me wrong, sometimes I agree he seems like he just doesnt care, but for the most part I dont have an issue with his body language, especially given that I dont get to see a ton of it, especially when he is on the sideline.   Beyond that, I dont know whats gong through his head.   Some people are more stoic than others.   Some wear their emotions on their sleeve.

Tom Brady and Drew Brees are the best.  Another guy who was very good when he had the chance to play was Teddy Bridgewater.  He was a really nice guy who always had a positive attitude. 

On the other end of the spectrum, Cam Newton is probably the worst, followed closely by Eli Manning and Phillip Rivers. 

jeff george used to show up his receivers, namath really pointed this out. George used to undo his chinstrap tilt helmet /facemask up, and then hands on the hips with a bad look. That was in his Indy days, they eventually had enough of him.

Montanna was always cool, that's the way a leader should be leading by example and play on the field.  A close 2nd would be mark sanchez

Archived