Nude's Bad Trolling Attempt

NudeTayne

NudeTayne  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Worth keeping around?

Jarvis was forceful with his gf on video, so it is not unprecedented to have someone with dv on the team.1

IF his play warranted then maybe. I think second chances are a good thing. 

He hasn't been that good 2 pass deflections and lots of injury concerns. 

I said yes you have no idea what these kids grew up with.

some of my best friends have beat there wives and kids twice.

you can reform and be a solid citizen 

2 if he can help us win a super bowl I do not care what his background is

in the army veterans routinely got thrown into jail for beating MPs to death when they were having clubs swang at there heads.

3 looking forward to the bengals offensive lineman getting testy like burflict yesterday .

This season in the Hot Press, we reported how one team's scout said they were going to fight for Simmons in pre-draft meetings after doing their research into the background of Simmons. They said that the staff at Mississippi State and contacts at his hometown town speak highly of Simmons. He will have a lot of scrutiny because of a tape of him in a street fight, but there is no doubt that Simmons is a top-20 talent for the NFL. If team evaluators are comfortable with Simmons off the field, that could send his stock soaring high into the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft.

-I would, easily, and contrary to what a lot of you think, he could have actually realized he did something terrible and actually learned from it. Plus you haven't heard a single peep about him since he has been enrolled in Mississippi State, plus during the brawl they had, when it initially happened you see Simmons going to push his teammates away from the fight, not throwing a single punch when he could have.

-This is Joe Mixon 2.0 happened in high school, didn't get into any trouble in college.

-He is a mean, tough, physical A-Hole and I like him

-Top 10-15 prospect in my book and it would be awesome if teams a fickle on him and he drops then we can move up, that would be a steal and a half

Archived