Nude's Bad Trolling Attempt

NudeTayne

NudeTayne  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Worth keeping around?

22 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I said yes you have no idea what these kids grew up with.

some of my best friends have beat there wives and kids twice.

The flip side to this is just because someone is nice to you doesn’t mean they aren’t an arsebag.  Your friends could be very nice to you and still be generally awful human beings.

you can reform and be a solid citizen 

But this isn’t a reformed dude (Foster, which is who the thread was started about), he was arrested again last week.

2 if he can help us win a super bowl I do not care what his background is

in the army veterans routinely got thrown into jail for beating MPs to death when they were having clubs swang at there heads.

Lol not sure I’d there’s a relevant point in here.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The flip side to this is just because someone is nice to you doesn’t mean they aren’t an arsebag.  Your friends could be very nice to you and still be generally awful human beings.

But this isn’t a reformed dude (Foster, which is who the thread was started about), he was arrested again last week.

Lol not sure I’d there’s a relevant point in here.

Also John Matuszak who won 2super bowl would fit into I do not want him on my team

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

In some cultures it's perfectly acceptable to hit a woman. In fact, in Wakanda, the women are the warriors who protect King T'Challa. I think it's sexist to treat a person differently because of their sex. I'm woke. 

#metoo  #WAKANDA!

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I think you meant to hit the like button. Don't feel bad. Performance problems happen to everyone. Not to me, of course, or most people, really. Just you?

I owe you that for knocking me out of playoff contention by a flipping point!

3 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I think you meant to hit the like button. Don't feel bad. Performance problems happen to everyone. Not to me, of course, or most people, really. Just you?

I owe you that for knocking me out of playoff contention by a flipping point!

I AM the Cleveland Browns. I will be ruining others' playoff hopes as well.

(and somehow I ran out of likes, which hasn't happened since I died for your sins with Webby--would've footballed you otherwise)

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I AM the Cleveland Browns. I will be ruining others' playoff hopes as well.

(and somehow I ran out of likes, which hasn't happened since I died for your sins with Webby--would've footballed you otherwise)

Figured as much, Messiah.

20 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

I'm old enough to remember the draft media anointing John Lynch the greatest GM in history for trading up to get Foster.

Just thinking the same thing.

Solomon Thomas looks like a bust and now this... I'll take Dorsey. Besides, I'm not 100% sold on JimmyG either.

Give me Baker all day, everyday.

Archived