Adopt a Saint 2017 - General talk thread

Dome

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Glad you made it saintsfan! 

Yeah we're definitely trying to up the football talk. Get new posters posting, get FFs name out there as a great source if football news and debate, not just another forum.

Can I put you down for the Adopt a Saint draft?

I think you already have me in there, but yes please confirm me!

@Raves @navysaintsfan @BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Raves @saintsfan @Spartica4Real

I'm thinking we start the draft on Thursday, August 17th. That'll give us more than enough time, plus some. Even if we can only get in 1 pick per day, we'll be alright.

The draft order will be decided Thursday the 3rd, two weeks before we start drafting. Mark dem calendars!

After the order is set, new signups will be added to the end of each round, not "Snake Draft" style like everyone who signed up early.

12 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Raves @navysaintsfan @BossierWhoDat @Breesus mode @Raves @saintsfan @Spartica4Real

I'm thinking we start the draft on Thursday, August 17th. That'll give us more than enough time, plus some. Even if we can only get in 1 pick per day, we'll be alright.

The draft order will be decided Thursday the 3rd, two weeks before we start drafting. Mark dem calendars!

After the order is set, new signups will be added to the end of each round, not "Snake Draft" style like everyone who signed up early.

The 17th is A-OK with da worm!

On 8/2/2017 at 2:27 PM, navysaintsfan said:

the 17th I'll be 5 days moved into some nice luxury apartments on the Richmond West End. I'll have a glass of scotch ready to pair with my first overall pick.

Luxury apartment and scotch? Looks like we found the last pick of the draft!

3 hours ago, Raves said:

Well I'm an injured vet... doesn't that take priority?

First picks shaping up like this I think ;)

1) adopt a saint host aka domey

2) injured vets

3) homeless

4) NSF and his scotch 

Archived