Adopt a Saint 2017 - General talk thread

Dome

I hope everyone that signed up made the trip over to the new forum, I hope anyone that plans on signing up gets here soon! It's not too late! You can sign up at any time, even mid draft. So don't think you've missed the action!

I'm shooting to have the draft start sometime mid August. It's only 2 rounds so that should give us plenty of time to draft. We'll probably do 24 hour time slots, but if we get a big turnout (lol) we might do something different. It'll be a snake draft which means the order of the 2nd round will be opposite of the 1st, for anyone not familiar with the term. 

In the past we've done one offensive player and one defender, but I say we skip that this year. You can draft 2 offensive players or 2 defensive players, a kicker and a punter, a coach and a ballboy, I don't care. Just pick someone you think you'll want to track the rest of the season. :)

Signups:
@domepatrol91
@navysaintsfan
@BossierWhoDat 
@Breesus mode
@Raves
@whodatworm23

@saintsfan

@Spartica4Real

Mid Iowa

I tagged everyone, we actually have quite a few people here. Let's plan on hosting it on this forum. Maybe 3rd week in August?

Everyone check in here if your username name isn't tagged in the first post.

What are the chances anyone over on the old forum actually makes it over here in time to do a draft? I want to start the draft 2nd week in August to be safe.

Don't know how long we wait for stragglers. A bunch of PMs I sent out weeks ago haven't been opened yet.

12 hours ago, saintsfan said:

Seems like we have a lot of conversions already!

Glad you made it saintsfan! 

Yeah we're definitely trying to up the football talk. Get new posters posting, get FFs name out there as a great source if football news and debate, not just another forum.

Can I put you down for the Adopt a Saint draft?

13 hours ago, saintsfan said:

Seems like we have a lot of conversions already!

Glad you made it saintsfan! 

Yeah we're definitely trying to up the football talk. Get new posters posting, get FFs name out there as a great source of football news and debate, not just another forum.

Can I put you down for the Adopt a Saint draft?

Archived