Week 13: VIKINGS (6-4-1) at Patriots (8-3)

swede700

On 11/29/2018 at 12:16 PM, vike daddy said:

Winning is hard. Beating Tom Brady in his home stadium in December is really hard. In fact, it’s only been done four times in 36 attempts. That’s right. Brady is 32-4 at home in the month of December, including 5-0 the past two seasons.

https://www.vikings.com/news/5-vikings-patriots-storylines-to-follow?sf203162534=1

Out... Door.  Home Stadium.  December.  North of Mason-Dixon line climate.  Green Bay.  Chicago.  Philly.  New England.  Buffalo....

Old Met.  Sigh.  :(

13 hours ago, Freakish Mind said:

Great perspective from Ray Lewis O.o Saying that Cook is going to be the difference maker in this game is ludicrous.   Outside of one 70 yard run this season and taking a swing pass for a TD last week.  Cook has added absolutely nothing to this offense this year.  

He is the type of player we hate playing against, from what I've seen. Anything like mobility or shiftiness in the backfield or flats when the D is not prepared gashes us. Usually that means mobile QBs, but can also mean pass-catching RBs on screens and flats etc. Might be a good take from Ray, that.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

typical Diggs injury. Says he will play, doesn’t play. I find it doubtful

Yeah he totally should've been upfront with the media and told them that his knee would swell on Saturday night.

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

Yeah he totally should've been upfront with the media and told them that his knee would swell on Saturday night.

I guess I worded that wrong. I was just saying typically when he says he will play he doesn’t. Not like he is trying to do this. 

“I find it doubtful” that he will play. 

2 hours ago, Klomp said:

the swelling happened because his knee wasn't healed and he put too much stress on it in practice, not because it was healed and now the "random" swelling is preventing him from playing. 

essentially he knew his knee would be hurt but where most players would say "i'm going to try to play through it", diggs just says he'll play.

Archived