TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

This semester I’m teaching 3 different courses. In charge of my entire department (12 teachers). Forced to do leadership walks bi-weekly to check other departments. While taking the care of a 5 month old. I’m so exhausted each day. I am signed up for a half marathon in March but haven’t had any time this week to run or train. Feeling completely wiped out.  

If you and the wifey do have another kid, stop at two. Best recommendation I can give you.

1 minute ago, D82 said:

If you and the wifey do have another kid, stop at two. Best recommendation I can give you.

Had a condom mishap the other day. Got plan B right away. Told her she needs to get the implant to prevent pregnancy for a few years. I ain’t doing this ish again for awhile

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Had a condom mishap the other day. Got plan B right away. Told her she needs to get the implant to prevent pregnancy for a few years. I ain’t doing this ish again for awhile

Makes me happy I can't procreate. 

Matts4313 got banned for a month. LOL Sometimes Boss Man seems to be overly cautious with these things. Or certainly doesn't appreciate, or tolerate rather, Matts style of posting and ribbing.

See Page 47 of the Eagles GDT thread from today.

Edited by HDsportsfan

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Matts4313 got banned for a month. LOL Sometimes Boss Man seems to be overly cautious with these things. Or certainly doesn't appreciate, or tolerate rather, Matts style of posting and ribbing.

Matts was trolling all week.  I told him to knock it off.  Instead of listening, he decided to make some inappropriate trolling comments in the Eagles forum after their loss.    I had no choice but to give him a ban.  

Anyway, we don't discuss bans or forum administration.  If you have questions or comments, feel free to send me PM.  

21 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Matts was trolling all week.  I told him to knock it off.  Instead of listening, he decided to make some inappropriate trolling comments in the Eagles forum after their loss.    I had no choice but to give him a ban.  

Anyway, we don't discuss bans or forum administration.  If you have questions or comments, feel free to send me PM.  

Considering it was the Philly forum . . .you should have let Matts continue. Eagle fans are bad people in general. Expect @Kiltman he makes awesome sigs. 

Dumbarse, @Matts4313  Now you're going to miss the GTFO Party for Linehan and Moore. And, who is going to help @resilient part 2 keep up the good fight for Dak?

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Considering it was the Philly forum . . .you should have let Matts continue. Eagle fans are bad people in general. Expect @Kiltman he makes awesome sigs. 

Dumbarse, @Matts4313  Now you're going to miss the GTFO Party for Linehan and Moore. And, who is going to help @resilient part 2 keep up the good fight for Dak?

He didn't post all off season last year. Could be August before we see him again 

14 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

WTH ????? Shocked

that's too much pressure for me.

I'll fold like our run defense...

On 1/11/2019 at 6:17 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

There are other Plan Bs out there as well. And I’m not talking about a vasectome. #BackDoor