TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 minute ago, D82 said:

So...your 30s are better than your 20s, right? Here's hoping. 

That's what they say. Stress and anxiety tend to decrease in your 30s, and you typically have more money throughout that decade than you did in the previous one

24 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

That's what they say. Stress and anxiety tend to decrease in your 30s, and you typically have more money throughout that decade than you did in the previous one

Working for the post office will definitely help with the last part...the stress and anxiety, eh....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, D82 said:

Working for the post office will definitely help with the last part...the stress and anxiety, eh....

I heard a good one 

They say your first 3 decades you care what other people think about you.

Your next 3 decades you don't care what other people think about you.

Your last 3 decades you realize nobody was ever even thinking about you in the first place.

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I heard a good one 

They say your first 3 decades you care what other people think about you.

Your next 3 decades you don't care what other people think about you.

Your last 3 decades you realize nobody was ever even thinking about you in the first place.

Oh so true.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Which QB drafted by the chiefs has the most passing TDs ever? 

If your answer was Rodger Staubach, YOU ARE CORRECT!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=cNSED

Apparently both the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Texans drafted him. He would go on to be a HOF player for the Cowboys, and the Dallas Texans would move to KC and become the Chiefs. 

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Okay so I recently bought a small RV, and I plan to go to Colorado in February I'm looking for skiing and snowmobiling. I've never been there and have no idea where to go. I look online and it seems to be endless places my head is spinning any suggestions will be appreciated.

I haven’t lived in Colorado for 13 years, but Cooper Mtn. and Steamboat Springs were awesome  for both.  I’d recommend looking around Gunnison and Fairplay as well for snowmobiling. 

• Like 1