TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

He’s not worth a 1st with how much his agent will command. He will command OBJ/AB type money and he will never be as good as those guys. 

But honestly I am completely happy for Cooper. Good kid, good player, and needed a new home. This might be a win-win trade which is how all trades should work. 

• Like 1

Cooper is definitely better off in Dallas than he was in Oakland. Not sure if it was a scheme thing, or Carr just didn't look his way enough. But the thing about Cooper, is he is super inconsistent. Hell have a monster game and then entirely disappear for a few games. And he's been fairly consistent at that, so it'll be interesting to see how he fares over the course of an entire season with you. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

He’s not worth a 1st with how much his agent will command. He will command OBJ/AB type money and he will never be as good as those guys. 

But honestly I am completely happy for Cooper. Good kid, good player, and needed a new home. This might be a win-win trade which is how all trades should work. 

Image result for so many flavors and you choose salty

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Come on guys, This Ain't Cowboys Talk.

Anyway, I've officially started pursuing a career in education. Hoping to sub for the next semester and latch on full time for the next academic year.

My wife's a teacher. She ended up going back to get her masters though so she could get out of the classroom and do instructional coaching. Less dealing with parents which seems to be the major buzz kill

4 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Come on guys, This Ain't Cowboys Talk.

Anyway, I've officially started pursuing a career in education. Hoping to sub for the next semester and latch on full time for the next academic year.

You poor soul