TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

9 hours ago, D82 said:

Lol whenever you're ready, I know several good breeders in Canada.

In Canada that's great, I am about 2000? Miles away in Florida. FYI, I have been living in a Condo on a beach. Used to have a house with a big backyard. But my mother was allergic back then, so she wouldn't be able to visit. She has since passed, but I retired to the sunshine state since. Most Condo's don't allow dogs at all. The only exception would be the ones that fit into a pocket book. I don't plan on moving or getting a "old ladies dog". So next life it is. 

26 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

In Canada that's great, I am about 2000? Miles away in Florida. FYI, I have been living in a Condo on a beach. Used to have a house with a big backyard. But my mother was allergic back then, so she wouldn't be able to visit. She has since passed, but I retired to the sunshine state since. Most Condo's don't allow dogs at all. The only exception would be the ones that fit into a pocket book. I don't plan on moving or getting a "old ladies dog". So next life it is. 

For some reason I read @canadaluvsdalla‘s name in place of yours.

Know plenty of breeders down that way too. So if you ever get a condo or other home in Florida and want a GSD, let me know.

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Anyone seen Aquaman yet?  Thinking about going to see it tomorrow with the family, but I'm hesitant to if DC screwed up yet another movie. 

Saw it last night. Really solid movie, much different than any other DC movie. Better CGI, funnier, overall lighter movie than the rest of the DCEU. 7/10

1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

Hi @htfryar long time buddy. Hope you're well.

So I was crusing around checking out some other forums and I gotta ask. What the hell happened to the giants forum?

Much like the Giants themselves, they're past their prime. 

On 12/26/2018 at 8:09 PM, D82 said:

For some reason I read @canadaluvsdalla‘s name in place of yours.

Know plenty of breeders down that way too. So if you ever get a condo or other home in Florida and want a GSD, let me know.

I've been dog hunting too. I'd love for you to tell me some. Been looking for malamutes too.

What your opinion on shelter pups for first time solo owners ? My first is from shelters but I feel like I would be getting a dog I don't know much about breed wise and wouldn't be able to handle since a lot of them here are mutts.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

What your opinion on shelter pups for first time solo owners ? My first is from shelters but I feel like I would be getting a dog I don't know much about breed wise and wouldn't be able to handle since a lot of them here are mutts.

That's up to you ultimately. Some shelter dogs are great and have great temperaments, easily trainable and make awesome family pets. Others come with a lot of baggage and need a lot of work and extra care to turn into a good dog. Some just shouldn't be adopted out. 

Just like buying from a breeder, you want to do your research on any shelter/breed rescue you look into.