Jump to content
D82

TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Could be worse like a dog groomer. :P

I'm not really a groomer though...I'm kinda just...I don't even know at this point. 

@htfryar, congrats on getting hitched. Hopefully this one is "the one". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Did I tell you guys I got married? Probably not.

Anyway, I'm married. Almost 3 months ago, now.

Seems to be the hip thing to do now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, D82 said:

I'm not really a groomer though...I'm kinda just...I don't even know at this point. 

@htfryar, congrats on getting hitched. Hopefully this one is "the one". 

Thanks Des. She definitely is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:13 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Did I tell you guys I got married? Probably not.

Anyway, I'm married. Almost 3 months ago, now.

Congratulations NYFDB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 11:59 AM, flyingmonkey30 said:

Come on guys, This Ain't Cowboys Talk.

Anyway, I've officially started pursuing a career in education. Hoping to sub for the next semester and latch on full time for the next academic year.

May god bless you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't posted much in here due to my boycott of Jerry Jones but I have Zeke on my fantasy team so I ended up following a game here and there now.

 

My son is almost 4 months now and has been doing great. Growing well and eating a bunch. We have to still wake him every 4 hours to help him continue growing at an accelerated rate but outside of that, the little dude has been passing all his other tests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I haven't posted much in here due to my boycott of Jerry Jones but I have Zeke on my fantasy team so I ended up following a game here and there now.

 

My son is almost 4 months now and has been doing great. Growing well and eating a bunch. We have to still wake him every 4 hours to help him continue growing at an accelerated rate but outside of that, the little dude has been passing all his other tests. 

Happy to hear that Mouse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I need some advice fellas - - Do I make the next GDT with the same verbiage as the first? The one that started this miracle run? Or do I switch it up?

@DaBoys @WizardHawk @D82 @Calvert28 @HDsportsfan @everyoneelseinthisforum

If your on a heater I wouldn't switch anything but that's just me. If I think of anything I'll post it.

Edit: Maybe GDT: Cowboys vs Cowpatty Eaters or something along those lines.

Edited by Calvert28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I need some advice fellas - - Do I make the next GDT with the same verbiage as the first? The one that started this miracle run? Or do I switch it up?

@DaBoys @WizardHawk @D82 @Calvert28 @HDsportsfan @everyoneelseinthisforum

Agree with Cal. Gotta let it ride when you're rolling. 

 

btw @D82 I recall something about you dating an Eagles fan and not seeing the poo eater...

 

You positive this isn't said Eagle fan???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×