TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

I haven't posted much in here due to my boycott of Jerry Jones but I have Zeke on my fantasy team so I ended up following a game here and there now.

My son is almost 4 months now and has been doing great. Growing well and eating a bunch. We have to still wake him every 4 hours to help him continue growing at an accelerated rate but outside of that, the little dude has been passing all his other tests. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I haven't posted much in here due to my boycott of Jerry Jones but I have Zeke on my fantasy team so I ended up following a game here and there now.

My son is almost 4 months now and has been doing great. Growing well and eating a bunch. We have to still wake him every 4 hours to help him continue growing at an accelerated rate but outside of that, the little dude has been passing all his other tests. 

Happy to hear that Mouse. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I need some advice fellas - - Do I make the next GDT with the same verbiage as the first? The one that started this miracle run? Or do I switch it up?

@DaBoys @WizardHawk @D82 @Calvert28 @HDsportsfan @everyoneelseinthisforum

If your on a heater I wouldn't switch anything but that's just me. If I think of anything I'll post it.

Edit: Maybe GDT: Cowboys vs Cowpatty Eaters or something along those lines.

Edited by Calvert28
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I need some advice fellas - - Do I make the next GDT with the same verbiage as the first? The one that started this miracle run? Or do I switch it up?

@DaBoys @WizardHawk @D82 @Calvert28 @HDsportsfan @everyoneelseinthisforum

Agree with Cal. Gotta let it ride when you're rolling. 

btw @D82 I recall something about you dating an Eagles fan and not seeing the poo eater...

You positive this isn't said Eagle fan???