TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

16 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I just made a bloody Mary with the stuff I had. No celery stalk, pepper, lemon juice, or Worcestershire. Obviously had no zing zang handy.

I used V8, soy, pickle juice, a packet of chili sauce from panda express, minced garlic, salt, onion powder, and for lemon I used lime flavored beer salt in the drink and around the rim. With Tito's.

It is pretty damn delicious.

dude, you got more issues than I thought...

actually they aren't that bad. Just thinking If I am "drinking" a BM wouldn't be high on my list of choices though.

20 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

dude, you got more issues than I thought...

actually they aren't that bad. Just thinking If I am "drinking" a BM wouldn't be high on my list of choices though.

Gosh, I hope not! Oh, wait. Maybe I'm the only one whose grandma referred to pooping as a BM (bowel movement). 

4 hours ago, D82 said:

Don't know how anyone drinks a bloody Mary. Alcohol and vegetable juices just don't go together.

Yep. Mixed drinks are all about the experience and the process.

Any person who likes their alchohal I think should definitely take their time to get the drink right. 

Unless your Frank Gahllege.....errr  @DaBoys using chili powder, pickles, maybe some turpentine for that kick. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yep. Mixed drinks are all about the experience and the process.

Any person who likes their alchohal I think should definitely take their time to get the drink right. 

Unless your Frank Gahllege.....errr  @DaBoys using chili powder, pickles, maybe some turpentine for that kick. 

If I made you one, you would love it.

• Like 1

Alright guys I am trying to book a 4 day trip to Dallas for my anniversary. My wife is a big fan of Chip and Johanna so we are going to go to Waco for a day but I want to know some other fun attractions. I want to do the JFK stuff but I don't really have much else planned. What are some of the must sees while in Dallas?

18 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Alright guys I am trying to book a 4 day trip to Dallas for my anniversary. My wife is a big fan of Chip and Johanna so we are going to go to Waco for a day but I want to know some other fun attractions. I want to do the JFK stuff but I don't really have much else planned. What are some of the must sees while in Dallas?

AT&T stadium???

Mini version of Random Thoughts...

1. Might be getting a new F-150 Super Crew. 

2. Currently reading Helter Skelter.

3. Have learned to read Runes and have created my own set out of cedar.

4. Unsweet tea is still of the Gods but I have to mix it with green tea and it's not as good as straight black tea.

5. Speaking of Gods, the story of Hades and Persephone is interesting.

6. My son and I have gotten into playing PUBG and PUBG mobile.

7. If anyone wants to play PUBG, Battlefield V or Battlefield 1 on Xbox, I use the screen name on there.

8. I found a vintage Zebco 33. circa 1985 at a thrift store for $2. It reminds me of my late grandpa and is on my mantle.

9. Pyrite, Obsidian, Flourite and Polychrome Jasper are my favorite crystals/rocks.

10. I'm down 81 pounds since May of 2016. No keto or paleo or any of that crap. Just eating a healthier diet, exercising and lots of "cuddling". 

11. There was not a missing number this time.

5 hours ago, htfryar said:

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I bought one like 8 months ago. I really enjoy it. 

I bought one brand new in 2016. Never enjoyed driving more than I have since I bought it. 

On 3/5/2019 at 4:57 PM, htfryar said:

2. Currently reading Helter Skelter.

3. Have learned to read Runes and have created my own set out of cedar.

4. Unsweet tea is still of the Gods but I have to mix it with green tea and it's not as good as straight black tea.

5. Speaking of Gods, the story of Hades and Persephone is interesting.

6. My son and I have gotten into playing PUBG and PUBG mobile.

7. If anyone wants to play PUBG, Battlefield V or Battlefield 1 on Xbox, I use the screen name on there.

8. I found a vintage Zebco 33. circa 1985 at a thrift store for $2. It reminds me of my late grandpa and is on my mantle.

9. Pyrite, Obsidian, Flourite and Polychrome Jasper are my favorite crystals/rocks.

10. I'm down 81 pounds since May of 2016. No keto or paleo or any of that crap. Just eating a healthier diet, exercising and lots of "cuddling". 

11. There was not a missing number this time.

I don't know if the book is the same but I saw the movie Helter Skelter, and it always gives me chills and all of that stuff like this actually happened

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't know if the book is the same but I saw the movie Helter Skelter, and it always gives me chills and all of that stuff like this actually happened

The movie is based off of the book. The book goes MUCH deeper into detail about the Charlie, the cult, the murders and the court case. To say it's intense would be putting it mildly.