TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I want to make a bunch of jokes at your expense, but I am not sure how politically correct I need to be. Is it wrong if I over scrutinize my jokes?

Just do it. 

9 hours ago, D82 said:

So which brand/type of smoker would you guys recommend?

I have an Oklahoma Joe’s Longhorn reverse flow smoker and use the BBQ Guru temperature regulator on it. Everything comes out amazingly well.

Eventually, I want to buy a Little Red Smokehouse, but that’ll be for a different house when I can configure the kitchen/exterior wall to accomodate one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Sweet!!!  so, you also got Raiders tickets.  What section/row?  

I reserved them for L.A. and Dallas. The seats haven’t been put on sale yet. They’ll likely go on sale in a few months. The reservation puts me first in line for section/row and locks in the season ticket sales before they go on sale to the general public.

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

I reserved them for L.A. and Dallas. The seats haven’t been put on sale yet. They’ll likely go on sale in a few months. The reservation puts me first in line for section/row and locks in the season ticket sales before they go on sale to the general public.

Yeah, I got XFL tickets for when the Oakland Raiders move to Vegas in 2020.  

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would once again like to thank Gruden.

@NickButera @big_palooka @BayRaider @Silver&Black88

Cooper has been fantastic for you guys and I’m happy the trade is something that worked for both sides. He looked really really good today. 

Still gonna have to pay him like 20M though and he’s no where close to worth that. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Cooper has been fantastic for you guys and I’m happy the trade is something that worked for both sides. He looked really really good today. 

Still gonna have to pay him like 20M though and he’s no where close to worth that. 

20 seems a tad high. But he is getting a fat contract. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Since being with the Cowboys he has been arguably the best performing receiver in the league. has over 600 yards and 6 TD's in 6 games this is an obvious sign he sold his soul to the Devil.