TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

Also the guy is human. We don't know what was happening in his personal life that day. He showed up late, left early, and appeared annoyed. Could be something else going on and was actually doing good just to be there. 

But he is famous for being media shy, soft spoken, and of few words. And now people I know are saying he stood out among the players as stand off ish.  Sounds like social anxiety to me.  

Just means more time to himself to work on routes, which he is extremely polished at.

Edited by DaBoys

23 hours ago, D82 said:

You guys down for doing a Best of NFC East thing this year after the draft? 

i.e. ranking the best players by position solely consisting of players from our division? 

@mike23md @EaglesPeteC @ny92mike @Acgott @ianlewis16 @Woz

I will happily delegate this task to @mike23md.

That said, I will contribute one thing: you kind of have to name it Beast of the East.

• Like 1

My puppy died. 

And my poor children have been through hell. This is now their 3rd dog to die in a year. 2 of them were with my ex wife (one of old age, one got spooked on a jog an ran into traffic). And now their puppy that weve only had for like 6 months ate wood and died. The surgery failed. 

This sucks. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My puppy died. 

And my poor children have been through hell. This is now their 3rd dog to die in a year. 2 of them were with my ex wife (one of old age, one got spooked on a jog an ran into traffic). And now their puppy that weve only had for like 6 months ate wood and died. The surgery failed. 

This sucks. 

That's does suck, brother. I'm sorry. Dog deaths aren't fun 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My puppy died. 

This sucks. 

Damn, Matt. I'm sorry man. 

44 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My puppy died. 

This sucks. 

That's sad man, sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear this Matt.  

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

My puppy died. 

This sucks. 

Fans started questioning Zekes weight after he posted a picture of him looking bigger than Von Miller.

He posted a weigh in of 230. That's a big boy.

Edited by DaBoys

14 hours ago, D82 said:

I wish I looked like that at 230

That's early in the morning to. I always gain about 5 pounds of water and food throughout the day. He is probably going to sleep around 235, and still able to see his abs.