TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

So I did manage to see the End game, and all I am going to say is Sorry. the Best I can give it is an A+, nothing more.

*that was a bad joke.

Couldn't think of anything else.

It did live up to the hype. 

But at the same time, I am a bit sad, How can any future Marvel Movies be anywhere this good again?? Its all down hill from here. 

As Fred Sanford used to say.. "this is the Big one" 

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

So I did manage to see the End game, and all I am going to say is Sorry. the Best I can give it is an A+, nothing more.

*that was a bad joke.

Couldn't think of anything else.

It did live up to the hype. 

But at the same time, I am a bit sad, How can any future Marvel Movies be anywhere this good again?? Its all down hill from here. 

As Fred Sanford used to say.. "this is the Big one" 

I'm excited to see what they can do with the Fantastic Four and X-Men. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

they had so many bad Fantastic 4 movies, I am not sure there is any hope for them. X men for sure.

Put the F4 in the hands of Feige and Marvel and I expect to see characters who we can actually enjoy. 

• Like 2

I've seen every Marvel movie. Even the awful Hulk movies. I liked End Game quite a bit. For me, it was a good jumping off point. I don't want to watch any more. The story was dragged out over 20+ movies. They wrapped it up nicely. It's time for me to move on. I'm not going to watch any of the shows on Disney+. I'm not going to watch whatever movies come next. It's just time to stop. 

1 hour ago, htfryar said:

I've seen every Marvel movie. Even the awful Hulk movies. I liked End Game quite a bit. For me, it was a good jumping off point. I don't want to watch any more. The story was dragged out over 20+ movies. They wrapped it up nicely. It's time for me to move on. I'm not going to watch any of the shows on Disney+. I'm not going to watch whatever movies come next. It's just time to stop. 

I'm still going to watch the movies, but probably not the TV shows. Never even got into the Agents of Shield or whatever

2 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I'm still going to watch the movies, but probably not the TV shows. Never even got into the Agents of Shield or whatever

I may catch WandaVision and Bucky/Sam if they're as good as the Daredevil Netflix show was. If not, probably just stick to the movies.

5 hours ago, htfryar said:

I stopped after the first Avengers movie.  I just got burned out on superhero movies.  Way too many.

I did watch Wonder Woman though, because, well, you know....

• Like 1

Endgame was amazing but it still isn't the best superhero movie of all time. That still belongs to The Dark Knight. Sure there were amazing moments in EG but idk I guess I'm a sucka for the DC universe, moreso Batman 

On 4/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, D82 said:

It’s 68 and sunny here in western MD

Its 94 and sunny in Vegas. Not at this very moment but during the day it gets hot as hell. I'm going to hate the Vegas summer months. Whyd I move from Texas. Lol