TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

On 4/30/2019 at 5:47 PM, D82 said:

Put the F4 in the hands of Feige and Marvel and I expect to see characters who we can actually enjoy. 

Dude, when I was a kid around 8-10 years old. this little old lady used to ask me to go to the store and buy milk for her. she always gave me a 25 cent tip. That was usually good for a comic. (Comics were 12 to 15 cents in those days) I always bought the Fantastic Four. They have a special place in my heart. So it goes without understatement that I hope your are right. 

• Like 2

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Dude, when I was a kid around 8-10 years old. this little old lady used to ask me to go to the store and buy milk for her. she always gave me a 25 cent tip. That was usually good for a comic. (Comics were 12 to 15 cents in those days) I always bought the Fantastic Four. They have a special place in my heart. So it goes without understatement that I hope your are right. 

I remember watching the cartoon growing up. They were never my favorite (was always more partial to the X-Men), but I'd love to see them done justice. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 8:14 AM, htfryar said:

I've seen every Marvel movie. Even the awful Hulk movies. I liked End Game quite a bit. For me, it was a good jumping off point. I don't want to watch any more. The story was dragged out over 20+ movies. They wrapped it up nicely. It's time for me to move on. I'm not going to watch any of the shows on Disney+. I'm not going to watch whatever movies come next. It's just time to stop. 

bah humbug..

8 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Endgame was amazing but it still isn't the best superhero movie of all time. That still belongs to The Dark Knight. Sure there were amazing moments in EG but idk I guess I'm a sucka for the DC universe, moreso Batman 

this man needs a drug test O.o

Edited by resilient part 2

47 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

what a sad childhood you must have had. :(

I played Madden growing up. I never got into fictional movies. It helps me if it's even loosely based on a true story.

21 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I played Madden growing up. I never got into fictional movies. It helps me if it's even loosely based on a true story.

On 5/2/2019 at 3:41 AM, DaBoys said:

The only good movies are documentaries.

If I want to watch superman and iron man I'll summon my imagination. 

I don't get excited by CGI freak shows

:ph34r:

Wait a second? Weren't you the guy who paraphrased the movie Se7en during a Cowpokes interview a few years ago and took a horror movie makeup class and posted a pic of the final project during an "On the Hot Seat" interview with me? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

1 hour ago, htfryar said:

Wait a second? Weren't you the guy who paraphrased the movie Se7en during a Cowpokes interview a few years ago and took a horror movie makeup class and posted a pic of the final project during an "On the Hot Seat" interview with me? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

I don't think that was me. 

I did do a hot seat interview but I dont remember the horror movie makeup class.

Which sounds pretty cool tbh

Edited by DaBoys