Jump to content
D82

TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, but for you, its a man in drag.

I mean...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a 90's probowl QB competition posted on Reddit. Something piqued my interest. The announcer discussed how terrible Troy Aikman and Steve Young were in that sort of competition. Not surprisingly, they lost to Brett Favre. 

 

Just thought it was curious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There was a 90's probowl QB competition posted on Reddit. Something piqued my interest. The announcer discussed how terrible Troy Aikman and Steve Young were in that sort of competition. Not surprisingly, they lost to Brett Favre. 

 

Just thought it was curious. 

That is probably the QB skill competition. It will air again on NFLN tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TVScout said:

That is probably the QB skill competition. It will air again on NFLN tonight.

It was. 

I just thought it was interesting because Dak gets knocked for being bad in those competition. Young and Aikman also were terrible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 8:28 AM, Matts4313 said:

It was. 

I just thought it was interesting because Dak gets knocked for being bad in those competition. Young and Aikman also were terrible. 

Those competitions are about as useless as the home run derby during the MLB all-star game. Or the slam dunk contest before the NBA all-star game. Eye candy activities that get the players just a little bit of money but are cash cows for the owners and orgs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It helps if they are accurate in the games. If so, people won't put to much stock into a skills competition. If not, then it's viewed as supporting evidence against them.

 

Aikman and Young did well in the accuracy part. Favre beat them in the distance competition throwing a 75 yarder. If we were watching the same one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

It helps if they are accurate in the games. If so, people won't put to much stock into a skills competition. If not, then it's viewed as supporting evidence against them.

 

Aikman and Young did well in the accuracy part. Favre beat them in the distance competition throwing a 75 yarder. If we were watching the same one.

Good thing Dak has had 68% comp in 2 of his years. Some of the best in the NFL. With a good YPA as well, he doesnt dink and dunk like Wentz/Brees. They lead the NFL in passes <5 yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Good thing Dak has had 68% comp in 2 of his years. Some of the best in the NFL. With a good YPA as well, he doesnt dink and dunk like Wentz/Brees. They lead the NFL in passes <5 yards.

who likes crawfish?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Good thing Dak has had 68% comp in 2 of his years. Some of the best in the NFL. With a good YPA as well, he doesnt dink and dunk like Wentz/Brees. They lead the NFL in passes <5 yards.

? This isn't about Dak. This AINT Cowboys talk. Please don't Taint the Tact 

 

It's about a 1990s QB skills competition I thought. 

 

And crawfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Please don't Taint the Tact 

1s3wlm.gif

 

You said taint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

So my baby sister is off to college in the fall - what stunner would you recommend for her?

I read this as baby "sitter."

Which made me think two things.

 

First, I didn't know T_O7 had kids.

 

Second, she must be a damn good baby sitter if T_O7 is willing to use a stun gun to prevent her from leaving for college.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×