TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

Forum activity is crazy slow right now, but is there any interest in doing a 8 to 12 team league wide fantasy draft?  

It would be interesting to see where guys like LVE, Amari, Byron, and Dak go in a 10 team all star league.... If they get drafted

Edited by DaBoys

On 5/18/2019 at 4:19 PM, DaBoys said:

Forum activity is crazy slow right now, but is there any interest in doing a 8 to 12 team league wide fantasy draft?  

It would be interesting to see where guys like LVE, Amari, Byron, and Dak go in a 10 team all star league.... If they get drafted

Yeah, we've done it in the past but it's tough to get people to stick through it all the way to the end. So maybe having fewer rounds and only taking people with a good track record of checking in every day.

49 minutes ago, htfryar said:

Who will sit upon the Throne once the dust settles? I haven't watched this season, but I'm curious how it will end.

I haven’t watched the show, but I’m pretty familiar with the important bits. How funny would it be if they just get rid of the throne and establish a republic or something?

Ive been binging shows lately. I hit up Dexter based on a recommendation from my ex brother in law. But the ending kinda sucked. So I googled it and most people hated it. But 6 feet under was listed as having the best ending ever (dont spoil it, I just started). To my surprise, its the same actor as Dexter. But instead of a straight serial killer he is a gay funeral director. He did a complete 180 in every sense of the word.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:19 PM, DaBoys said:

In, I chose Dak #1 overall. 

JK. Ill take Zeke. 

No, scratch that, Mahommes unless were not factoring in age, then I want Brady. 

So to my texas folks;

i’m coming from Canada to Austin for the Texas vs LSU game. 

Also plan on making the trip trip for the giants cowboys game. How long is the drive from Austin to Jerry world? Or are there busses for it. Any recommendations would be helpful.

3 hours ago, romo2bryant said:

So to my texas folks;

Also plan on making the trip trip for the giants cowboys game. How long is the drive from Austin to Jerry world? Or are there busses for it. Any recommendations would be helpful.

200 miles. Or a 3 hour drive. 

6 hours ago, romo2bryant said:

So to my texas folks;

About 3 hours

14 hours ago, romo2bryant said:

So to my texas folks;

3 hours and yes to buses. Even party buses to the game itself ive heard, but I have never researched.