TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So Pat Bowlen just died. When I was 22 his niece tried really really hard to have an affair with me. We both happened to be getting drunk at a hotel bar in ARZ. 

I didnt. Im not a cheater. But she was very persistent. 

Why does that name ring a bell....

13 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Out schemed philly and Milwaukee mostly. 

But we also had a limping kawhi and missed our key rotation player behind pascal (OG anunoby) the entire playoffs

How Raptors were out? How many Warriors were out?

5 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Looks like the team with the better depth won

Lame dodge. 

Raps won game 6 after Klay got an ACL from a foul. Ws had to go with end of the bench guys. The reason I am talking about game 6 is because we don't know what would happen in game 7.

10 hours ago, TVScout said:

Lame dodge. 

Raps won game 6 after Klay got an ACL from a foul. Ws had to go with end of the bench guys. The reason I am talking about game 6 is because we don't know what would happen in game 7.

Alright. Maybe everything you say is true.

But if we are being honest, This GSW and Kawhi Leonard deal is now even.

Kawhi would’ve been 2-0 finals vs GSW if it wasn’t for Zaza

And Danny Green hit Klays hand on the foul, that does not lead to landing awkwardly and tearing your acl. That was just Klay making risky plays like Kawhi doesn’t try to do

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

14 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Kawhi would’ve been 2-0 finals vs GSW if it wasn’t for Zaza

Glass houses.

And Danny Green hit Klays hand on the foul, that does not lead to landing awkwardly and tearing your acl.

Why not? Being contacted with both feet off the ground will cause a body to both shift and rotate.

That was just Klay making risky plays......

That was not a risky play. It just turned into another calamity in a catastrophic season.

1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

So. AD to the Lakers. That's a thing that happened. Can't help but think the pelicans screwed themselves by not taking the bigger package during the season. 

What bigger package? From whom? They got a pretty solid deal in this package. Especially the pick swaps.

On 6/14/2019 at 8:58 AM, MightyMouse07 said:

Anyone have any experience with topical CBD? I’m looking into it for my wife. She has had some back issues since the baby and I’m trying to think of some different things we can do to help relieve some of the pain. She is a pretty small gal (~115lbs) so I’m not even sure on how strong she would need.

https://vtfarmacy.com/product/cbd-herbal-salve-2-oz/

I’ve had some good results with this for joint pain and muscle relaxation. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TVScout said:

Glass houses.

If you waana discredit this raptors chip then the zaza injury discredits the previous chip stolen from Kawhi.

Why not? Being contacted with both feet off the ground will cause a body to both shift and rotate.

Contacted in the wrist? I doubt it

That was not a risky play. It just turned into another calamity in a catastrophic season.

If you watch Kawhi, he tries to land with both feet on most lay-ups or dunks. Little moves like this make up the difference

Glass houses because Bruce Bowen is widely regarded as the dirtiest player in NBA history.

Here is the play that Klay got the ACL. It was not dirty or stupid:

It was just awkward like much of the 2018-2019 season for the Warriors.

If you believe that much contact will not impart rotational momentum on a free body then you don't understand the laws of physics.