TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

On 7/5/2019 at 10:49 PM, plan9misfit said:

Hearing Captain America yell “Avengers! Assemble” in End Game still hits me right in the feels. #FavoriteAvenger

My favorite Avenger in the MCU is Iron Man. And I hate Captain America but i did mark out when Cap wielded the hammer and hit that quote. 

20 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

My favorite Avenger in the MCU is Iron Man. And I hate Captain America but i did mark out when Cap wielded the hammer and hit that quote. 

I never got into Iron Man’s comics as a kid. The Avengers I loved were Captain America, The Vision, Black Panther, and Wonder Man.

You guys are bringing back my child hood memories. I may have mentioned this, but the nice old lady upstairs always gave me a quarter to go get her milk. and that 25 cents was always good enough for a comic from the "5 and 10 store" think about that for a second.. the 5 and 10 store o.O But for me it was first and foremost the FF and then the Avengers. Thor and Hulk. Never liked Spiderman or Iron  for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

You guys are bringing back my child hood memories. I may have mentioned this, but the nice old lady upstairs always gave me a quarter to go get her milk. and that 25 cents was always good enough for a comic from the "5 and 10 store" think about that for a second.. the 5 and 10 store o.O But for me it was first and foremost the FF and then the Avengers. Thor and Hulk. Never liked Spiderman or Iron  for whatever reason. 

What!!? Spiderman is quientessitial Marvel. But the 5 and 10 store?? 5 cent and 10 cent store or what?? 

On a side note, hopefully the MCU people can finally do justice to the FF and XMen because Fox surely didnt.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

What!!? Spiderman is quientessitial Marvel. But the 5 and 10 store?? 5 cent and 10 cent store or what?? 

On a side note, hopefully the MCU people can finally do justice to the FF and XMen because Fox surely didnt.

Technically was called 5 and 10 but yes in reference to five and ten Cent. And yes Spider-Man Maybe quintessential tomorrow I just guess I didn't like neighborhood level heroes haha. And they messed up the FF so much on Fox I don't think there's any recovering sadly

There are so many awesome comic characters I'm not sure I could pinpoint only one. Like everybody else I hope the FF get an actual quality movie. Same goes for Ghost Rider.  I also hope at some point Scarlet Witch gets her own big budget film.  

Went fishing on the lower Colorado river last night. Didn’t catch anything. Not even a bite. My friends were getting restless and wanted to leave but I enjoy fishing even if they aren’t biting. So I stayed. When I was ready to leave(2:30 am) I noticed my keys were gone. One of my friends had picked them up and left with them on accident, and the fishing spot is a good hike to reach.

So I spent about an hour calling everybody trying to get a one of them to wake up and drive back out to the spot. Finally I do. It’s confirmed they have my keys and will come back.

I finish packing up and start the hike up the hill to the road. They come drop off my keys and I leave. I thought the bad fishing trip was over. I wake up this morning and I can’t find my phone. After tearing the car apart I realize that I had left it. Problem is my phone has a wallet case and I keep my DL, debit card, and a credit card in it. 

It’s all good though because the fishing spot is such a secluded hike, and I hadn’t even been gone for 12 hours. Surely no one has been back there yet on a Monday. So I drive back. Hike back down, and quickly realize that another group had been to the spot already. New pole holders, new trash, and no phone.

So I call the bank to report my card stolen. I find out that my account had been drained to $17 this morning before a hold was placed on it. Seems like the people that found it took turns paying each other’s phone bills, a cricket bill, and boost mobile bill, and some other phone bill, a Spotify account, and some $200 payment to a James Baker on Facebook pay. 

I obviously put a stop to my debit/credit accounts and the bank said they could refund my money but it may take a bit. I filed a police report for the phone and am supposed to get a call from financial crimes unit but I’m not very optimistic. I can track the phone but they turned it off. So I canceled service. And now I have to go to the DMV tomorrow morning for a new DL.

They say a bad days fishing is better than a good days work but ... Damn

Edited by DaBoys

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Texas_OutLaw7 => You still doing Keto? Updates? 

I could probably just check your facebook, but I am lazy

Down a hair under 60lbs (58lbs this morning).

It's a love hate relationship. I have unreal cravings now which I never did in the past. But a few more months until football season until I can have beer again.

• Like 1