TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

44 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Just got tickets to the Rams game the week after. I'm PUMPED!!

Nice. I just bought one of those heavy duty Northface winter coats cause God knows how cold it's going to be at Soldiers Field in December. So hell yea man, I'm ready to fight some of Da Bear fans when I get there. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Nice. I just bought one of those heavy duty Northface winter coats cause God knows how cold it's going to be at Soldiers Field in December. So hell yea man, I'm ready to fight some of Da Bear fans when I get there. 

Both of these games will have huge playoff implications 

On 7/25/2019 at 7:11 PM, DaBoys said:

Just got tickets to the Rams game the week after. I'm PUMPED!!

I'll be at metlife stadium for Monday night football. First monday night game for me.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ace5 said:

I'll be at metlife stadium for Monday night football. First monday night game for me.

I was going to buy tickets to go to that one but I know there’s no way I’m getting the time off. So bummed.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, Calvert28 said:

Good for you.  We went to Buffalo last year in December to see the Bills and Dolphins. I don't mind the cold.  I can tell you it was cold.  Buy one of those portable stadium seats.  If it has snowed you want to be sitting on something that is nice and dry.  The key will be the windchill.  No wind it's more than manageable.  Get some wind it's freaking cold!  You'll have a good time regardless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, D82 said:

I was going to buy tickets to go to that one but I know there’s no way I’m getting the time off. So bummed.

Damn. I snagged 13 rows back from the field in a corner. Lets not tell the fiancee how much they cost though.