TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Blasphemy...how can you say that. Oh yea....you're to young to remember the Dirty Harry movies and is early westerns. 

Nah, I've seen them. My comment was more so of him as a person than as an actor.

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Blasphemy...how can you say that. Oh yea....you're to young to remember the Dirty Harry movies and is early westerns. 

And I'm not that young. I'm a month shy of 29. :(

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

I don't know of too many WRs that consistently put up 100 yard games though. If you look at some of the best wideouts, they have games where their stats aren't the best. 

True, I just think Cooper is the extreme end of it. For a guy who appears to be up there with the leagues best receivers (and will be paid like it) and watching how he can rip open a game like Antonio brown, he falls off the earth way too often (30 yard games with no TDs). We'll see if it continues with Dallas or gets better, but it happened a lot with Oakland, drops too.

Just now, NickButera said:

True, I just think Cooper is the extreme end of it. For a guy who appears to be up there with the leagues best receivers (and will be paid like it) and watching how he can rip open a game like Antonio brown, he falls off the earth way too often (30 yard games with no TDs). We'll see if it continues with Dallas or gets better, but it happened a lot with Oakland, drops too.

It'll be interesting for sure. Think us getting a better OC would help his case (as well as our QB's). 

That said...rooting for you guys. Oakland (god it's going to be weird saying Las Vegas) is one of those franchise's that the league is better when they're doing well. 

23 hours ago, D82 said:

It'll be interesting for sure. Think us getting a better OC would help his case (as well as our QB's). 

That said...rooting for you guys. Oakland (god it's going to be weird saying Las Vegas) is one of those franchise's that the league is better when they're doing well. 

It shouldn’t matter but I really think focus playing for something makes a difference in Oak he never played for anything (one reason I was glad to see Dez leave he stopped giving effort in every play). Here he is brought in to make a difference so his focus concentration is improved   I personally meaner reallybsae him as a top 4 type top 10 or 15 oh yeah and his skill set is just what we need though