TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

22 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

This thread title is so much greater today!

Because we gave up a 1st round pick for a Pro Bowl receiver meanwhile Oakland (or is it Las Vegas now?) is struggling with an over 30 diva?

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 4:27 PM, Runaway Jim said:

Going to see King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard tonight!!

This show was badass.  They are playing Dallas tomorrow.  If you like a lot of different styles of rock you should check these guys out.

Edited by Runaway Jim
  • Like 1

Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep, so throughout the years I occasionally take something like Ambien. Last night I could not fall asleep so I reached over for what I thought was Ambien parent instead it was something called clonazepam. It's basically a heavy anti-anxiety drug which I've taken maybe three times in two years. Well I accidentally took it last night and just woke up 4:45 Eastern Time p.m. . What the f***

Edited by resilient part 2

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Sometimes I have trouble falling asleep, so throughout the years I occasionally take something like Ambien. Last night I could not fall asleep so I reached over for what I thought was Ambien parent instead it was something called clonazepam. It's basically a heavy anti-anxiety drug which I've taken maybe three times in two years. Well I accidentally took it last night and just woke up 4:45 Eastern Time p.m. . What the f***

But you slept well, right?

26 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Something tells me your going to struggle to sleep again tonight