TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

DirecTV is still blocking NBC. I have a smart TV (Sony Bravia) but the digital antenna doesn't work inside the house. How do I get NBC and the Cowboys game?

Just walk down to your local bar. This way you will have plenty of alcohol on hand when the Cowboys get throttled. 

3 hours ago, TVScout said:

DirecTV is still blocking NBC. I have a smart TV (Sony Bravia) but the digital antenna doesn't work inside the house. How do I get NBC and the Cowboys game?

Try to go to the NBC/NBC sports website and see if you can view content from your laptop? When I didnt have any cable or antenna, for some reason I could always watch NBC on the NBC app on my xbox. 

Outside of that, it will be streamed all over the internet but thats a hassle. 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:46 PM, Matts4313 said:

@resilient part 2

Here are 2 tvs that are 43" that you could consider: 

Cheaper option:

https://www.amazon.com/TCL-Class-Dolby-Vision-Smart/dp/B07S5GVH6D

$300 - has Roku + every app possible built into it. Literally everything you would ever need for about the price of an Apple TV. 

High end option:

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-QN65Q60RAFXZA-Flat-QLED-Q60/dp/B07N4KZ3C9?th=1

$600 - A super fancy TV, the picture quality, smart features, etc will all be top of the line.

I didnt know how big you were looking at, but you said upgrading from 24" 

I have a 40" smart TV sitting in my closet. In the meantime, I now have to figure if I want to get Verizon or T-Mobile for my service provider. Verizon said to be better but more expensive while T-Moblie is said to be close. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, TVScout said:

Wish I saw this earlier...Yahoo Sports app allows you to Live Stream Thursday, Sunday and Monday night games...location depending. 

42 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am being tortured, and very slowly...

Cant take.mich more....

At freaking walt Disney..... knew it would be bad but even worse..

I hate my extended family dues...

I'm glad you're getting family time. :D

19 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'm glad you're getting family time. :D

How bad is it going oh, we are leaving now yay right wrong only to come back for the Halloween night festivals aaarrrrgggghhhhhh

Not to mention the amount of money that people actually spend but it's torture is mind-boggling. I just contributed $12 for a freaking hot dog

Edited by resilient part 2