TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah! We are way to dumb to know how to spend our own money. It makes it easier to let them do it for me. 

Well even if you're charitable, donate alot of money and give your time soup kitchens and other charities. That's obviously not enough for them. No matter how much you donate, you have to donate more to "their" programs that you may not even agree with because that's "progress" and they need to pass it off like their donating their own money to the cause. Even though I doubt the vast majority of them even pay a quarter of the taxes they claim too. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Give me a play by play

The second most powerful (from an international perspective) individual in Iran was just killed by a drone strike which the US has already claimed credit for.

The individual who has been terminated, General Soleimani, is/was a butcher of the worst caliber. Calling him a terrorist would be kind. His work in the shadows has furthered destabilization within the Middle East and his personal guard has committed countless of war-crimes. The world is a better place without this soulless bastard drawing breath.

...however...this is uncharted territory. He wasn't some rouge actor of a nation-less State. He was one of the closest friends and confidants of the Supreme Leader of Iran (I head his relationship with the President of Iran was strained, however). Expect a significant act of revenge - or several acts, rather. It is very likely we have just lit a match in a room filled with explosives. 

How this will end is anyone's guess. But tonight - is significant. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The second most powerful (from an international perspective) individual in Iran was just killed by a drone strike which the US has already claimed credit for.

The individual who has been terminated, General Soleimani, is/was a butcher of the worst caliber. Calling him a terrorist would be kind. His work in the shadows has furthered destabilization within the Middle East and his personal guard has committed countless of war-crimes. The world is a better place without this soulless bastard drawing breath.

...however...this is uncharted territory. He wasn't some rouge actor of a nation-less State. He was one of the closest friends and confidants of the Supreme Leader of Iran (I head his relationship with the President of Iran was strained, however). Expect a significant act of revenge - or several acts, rather. It is very likely we have just lit a match in a room filled with explosives. 

The middle east has been a powder keg since literally biblical times. The bible speaks of how that section of the world will never find peace. I am not religious, but God nailed that prediction. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

So we're all gonna die? Awesome.