TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

7 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Interesting that you quoted a post from 11/26/18 on 01/07/2020... about my wife ..... that I forgot I even posted. 

01/07/2020 was our 3rd year anniversary.

That's right. You wanna talk about conspiracy theories... where are you exactly? Can you see me?

On a serious note, I agree with what you said. Although it sounds like you think I am a teacher. I am not. I don't like kids, but it's okay they don't like me either. 

Well, we don't like you either. So there's that.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Interesting that you quoted a post from 11/26/18 on 01/07/2020... about my wife ..... that I forgot I even posted. 

01/07/2020 was our 3rd year anniversary.

That's right. You wanna talk about conspiracy theories... where are you exactly? Can you see me?

On a serious note, I agree with what you said. Although it sounds like you think I am a teacher. I am not. I don't like kids, but it's okay they don't like me either. 

Yeah, I realized after I had already posted that it was over a year ago, lol. But, it's still relevant. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Do we dare ask?

The whole “needing to get an HQL to own a handgun” thing, the higher taxes...idk, after spending most of my almost 30 years in this state I just need a change of scenery. 

46 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Move in with @DaBoys. He lives in Texas. Cost of living supposedly cheaper. He has a McMansion. I'm sure he has a few spare bedrooms. Maybe even a whole wing for ya.

Cost of living is way cheaper. I bought this house for 27 dollars:

920x920.jpg

• Like 2