TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

On 1/10/2020 at 11:28 AM, D82 said:

The whole “needing to get an HQL to own a handgun” thing, the higher taxes...idk, after spending most of my almost 30 years in this state I just need a change of scenery. 

Same dude, NJ is really losing any appeal for me. PA or TX likely in the near future. 

On 1/11/2020 at 9:37 AM, textaz03 said:

What ever you do D82, don’t come north to Jersey!! It’s even worse than Maryland. We call it the California of the East Coast. 

God I miss home and living in Texas!

And it is only getting worse, I think in a few years NJ will be worse off than CA.

29 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Good Luck, you are better than me.

I subscribe to the @Matts4313 theory on running - I am like a dog, I only run when there is a ball.

Historically true for me, too.

I did my first training run right about a year ago. I was trying to go 3 miles; got about 1.5 and felt sick. Anyway, I ran 400 miles over the rest of 2019 and lost about 25 pounds. Feeling pretty good going into this weekend.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

Same dude, NJ is really losing any appeal for me. PA or TX likely in the near future. 

Are you kidding???? I moved to NJ 3 years ago to get the hell away from Philly!!! They have safe houses where heroin addicts can legally go shoot up and then they can be administered narcan  when they hit the floor of an OD so they can go out and rob more people for money to get high again. You can have it!

Edited by Rtnldave

4 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Running the Houston Marathon on Sunday...wish me luck!

When I think of people volunteering to run a marathon, the first thing that comes to mind is that person must hate themselves. j/k....sorta.

I'm with the dirty Gator fan on this one, you're better than I. Good luck. 

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Running the Houston Marathon on Sunday...wish me luck!

Good for you.  The training alone is a huge commitment and accomplishment.  You got this.

I run, sorry I jog a couple of times a week, and do crossfit 3-4 times a week.  I do it because i want to make sure that I'm limber 20 years from now.

Good luck!

• Like 1