Jump to content
D82

TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Since most people talk about Aspen Colorado is it the real deal or is it overrated?

I think it's overrated. But tbh, I never really gave it much of a chance. Only been there twice and it was more for sight seeing than anything else. Too many filthy rich/uppity people for my taste. There are some absolutely stunning homes there if you like that sort of thing though. 

Edited by WizardHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I think it's overrated. But tbh, I never really gave it much of a chance. Only been there twice and it was more for sight seeing than anything else. Too many filthy rich/uppity people for my taste. There are some absolutely stunning homes there if you like that sort of thing though. 

Well I am the opposite of uppity in my opinion LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my good friend died today in a car accident on her way back from shows in Florida. I’m just...numb. Just **** everything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, D82 said:

So my good friend died today in a car accident on her way back from shows in Florida. I’m just...numb. Just **** everything 

Awful news.  Condolences my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, D82 said:

So my good friend died today in a car accident on her way back from shows in Florida. I’m just...numb. Just **** everything 

Had a friend die in a car accident just a year out of high school. I feel for ya man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, D82 said:

So my good friend died today in a car accident on her way back from shows in Florida. I’m just...numb. Just **** everything 

Sorry to hear this man. Hang in there. She's in a better place than down here with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Sorry to hear this man. Hang in there. She's in a better place than down here with us.

She's with her heart dog who passed unexpectedly a few years ago, too. Trying to find some solace in that. Just hurts...she was down this way in October and I didn't get a chance to meet up with her because of work, and now I'll never have the chance to. Life's too ******* short. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D82 said:

She's with her heart dog who passed unexpectedly a few years ago, too. Trying to find some solace in that. Just hurts...she was down this way in October and I didn't get a chance to meet up with her because of work, and now I'll never have the chance to. Life's too ******* short. 

Sorry to hear man, always terrible when anyone (or any pet) is taken from us early, but she and her pup are for sure going to have a good time being reunited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 6:24 PM, D82 said:

So my good friend died today in a car accident on her way back from shows in Florida. I’m just...numb. Just **** everything 

That's awful, man. Sorry to hear that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

TMZ is reporting Kobe died...wtf. 

Helicopter crash...crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

TMZ is reporting Kobe died...wtf. 

He has 4 daughters including a 7 month old. Hug your loved ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

He has 4 daughters including a 7 month old. Hug your loved ones.

Kobe and his 13 year old daughter. Absolutely shocking.  Life is short my friends.  Live it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never once was really moved by a big celebrity/athlete passing. but this one hits hard. RIP to all those involved, such a tragedy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×