TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

21 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Since most people talk about Aspen Colorado is it the real deal or is it overrated?

I think it's overrated. But tbh, I never really gave it much of a chance. Only been there twice and it was more for sight seeing than anything else. Too many filthy rich/uppity people for my taste. There are some absolutely stunning homes there if you like that sort of thing though. 

Edited by WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I think it's overrated. But tbh, I never really gave it much of a chance. Only been there twice and it was more for sight seeing than anything else. Too many filthy rich/uppity people for my taste. There are some absolutely stunning homes there if you like that sort of thing though. 

Well I am the opposite of uppity in my opinion LOL

19 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Sorry to hear this man. Hang in there. She's in a better place than down here with us.

She's with her heart dog who passed unexpectedly a few years ago, too. Trying to find some solace in that. Just hurts...she was down this way in October and I didn't get a chance to meet up with her because of work, and now I'll never have the chance to. Life's too ******* short. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

She's with her heart dog who passed unexpectedly a few years ago, too. Trying to find some solace in that. Just hurts...she was down this way in October and I didn't get a chance to meet up with her because of work, and now I'll never have the chance to. Life's too ******* short. 

Sorry to hear man, always terrible when anyone (or any pet) is taken from us early, but she and her pup are for sure going to have a good time being reunited.