TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Last year I set up a tree and had presents and the works because I had just bought the house and wanted to do something. This year I had planned on adventuring to west Texas to see dear ol' mom, but I spent a little heavy on the ol' credit cards so I decided to cancel the trip. Now I'm just going to be here at my house. But I don't feel like doing the tree for just 1 week.

I wont have the kids after ~11am ish. I think my girlfriend and I are just going to go to a bar/alamo or something. If that ends up happening, you are more than welcome to join us. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 3:56 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Hi guys, Verizon / Pixel user here.

It's time for a new phone. I am getting the Pixel 3. Don't need your iPhone sacrilege. What I do need is opinions.

Should I stay with Verizon (great customer service, just expensive) or switch to Google Fi (and embark on the unknown)? 

I recently switched from AT&T to Straight Talk. I get Verizon towers but its like $45 per month for unlimited talk, text, and 10 GB of LTE data.

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
Last year I set up a tree and had presents and the works because I had just bought the house and wanted to do something. This year I had planned on adventuring to west Texas to see dear ol' mom, but I spent a little heavy on the ol' credit cards so I decided to cancel the trip. Now I'm just going to be here at my house. But I don't feel like doing the tree for just 1 week.

I wont have the kids after ~11am ish. I think my girlfriend and I are just going to go to a bar/alamo or something. If that ends up happening, you are more than welcome to join us

Oh god....you and DB at a bar debating Dak on Christmas?  LOLOLOLOL!!  Where's the noose ???  **** that noise. 

Though it should make for A.)some great commentary about the girlfriend breaking up with you the following day or B.) the tragic story of a bunch of bar patrons drowning each other on the River Walk or C.) Both A and B.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Oh god....you and DB at a bar debating Dak on Christmas?  LOLOLOLOL!!  Where's the noose ???  **** that noise. 

Though it should make for A.)some great commentary about the girlfriend breaking up with you the following day or B.) the tragic story of a bunch of bar patrons drowning each other on the River Walk or C.) Both A and B.

The gf would probably try to drown both of us. 

I'm sure it would be like a live taping of undisputed.

Sounds fun.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:
3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

The gf would probably try to drown both of us. 

I'm sure it would be like a live taping of undisputed.

Sounds fun.

Shes a Texans fan, hates everything Dallas, and is a die hard sports better. 

She would probably put us to shame. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

are you ******* kidding me? I pay like $70 per month here for all of that minus the 10 GB which is 2 GB for me

Yeah, AT&T was ripping me off, like $99 per month for 3 GB of data. Straight talk was a no-brainer. It was mildly annoying to get set up, but I've had no issues since.

On 12/19/2018 at 9:54 AM, flyingmonkey30 said:

Yeah, AT&T was ripping me off, like $99 per month for 3 GB of data. Straight talk was a no-brainer. It was mildly annoying to get set up, but I've had no issues since.

Is straight talk bigger where you are? I dont know one soul in CT with it. I'm rocking t-mobile with 4 lines, unlimited data and netflix for $160/month.

Just for the record, I had a really tough decision to make, I can't or won't get into the details however it involved my mind arguing with my heart. My mind says if you follow through on this decision you will have great stresses, my heart said life is short live and Just Go With It. After about a month of debating , I've decided to follow my mind. Part of me feels a bit empty for my loss so to speak, but I feel much more at ease and stress-free.

I think everyone in life will run inti this dilemma at some point, follow your heart or listen to your mind. Not sure why I posted this generally non detailed post. I guess I have to kill some time between games LOL

Edited by resilient part 2

I thought I just posted this comment but I don't see it here we go again but it looks like I have to eat some Crow. Josh Gordon has just quit football for mental health issues. A few months ago I really wanted Dallas to take a good look at him because his talent I thought was worth risking. Looks like I would have been wrong Someone who can link it up please do I am on my phone

Edited by resilient part 2

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I thought I just posted this comment but I don't see it here we go again but it looks like I have to eat some Crow. Josh Gordon has just quit football for mental health issues. A few months ago I really wanted Dallas to take a good look at him because his talent I thought was worth risking. Looks like I would have been wrong Someone who can link it up please do I am on my phone

His career may be over at this point. Appears to have been another failed drug test.