Jump to content
D82

TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

Never once was really moved by a big celebrity/athlete passing. but this one hits hard. RIP to all those involved, such a tragedy.  

I feel the same way. This one hurts hard. 

I watched basketball because of him and he became so much more than a role model.

Devastating news. Feels like a really bad dream.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda shocking but at the same time its not. 

Still feel horrible for the mother and her sisters not being able to see their sibling and father again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing a trump ad in the Superbowl was more upsetting than him telling a girl he wanted to grab her junk. I expect all rich powerful men to believe they are above the law... But the Superbowl is sacred ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Seeing a trump ad in the Superbowl was more upsetting than him telling a girl he wanted to grab her junk. I expect all rich powerful men to believe they are above the law... But the Superbowl is sacred ground.

I will be dead before I understand how this guy has a following and gets away with what he does/has. And, yes I agree completely politicians can keep their blithering mouths shut during the SB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's mind boggling people think Trump is a corrupt leader, "thinks" he gets away with it and this is somehow new in American politics with how they get away with it.

It's horrible to tell a girl you want to grab their junk, but shove a cigar up her junk then go smoke it with your buddy in another room and no one bats an eyelash. In fact Holywood will make movies poking fun at your affairs while building up all of your "redeeming" qualities.

Molest underage girls and have to register as a sex offender, everyone turns a blind eye, cheat on your wife with a movie star, people will say you're a great guy. 

Or go around often and loudly showing everyone your junk because you were said to be well endowed and it made you feel more manly. 

We've had rapists, pedophilles, slavers, and all sorts of people in the federal district of Columbia. A simple google search make's the Trump accusations look mild even when compared to recent Presidents but somehow these thing's are still shocking to people. :rolls eyes:

Oh just so we're clear.

#EpsteinDidNotKillHimself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

It's mind boggling people think Trump is a corrupt leader, "thinks" he gets away with it and this is somehow new in American politics with how they get away with it.

It's horrible to tell a girl you want to grab their junk, but shove a cigar up her junk then go smoke it with your buddy in another room and no one bats an eyelash. In fact Holywood will make movies poking fun at your affairs while building up all of your "redeeming" qualities.

Molest underage girls and have to register as a sex offender, everyone turns a blind eye, cheat on your wife with a movie star, people will say you're a great guy. 

Or go around often and loudly showing everyone your junk because you were said to be well endowed and it made you feel more manly. 

We've had rapists, pedophilles, slavers, and all sorts of people in the federal district of Columbia. A simple google search make's the Trump accusations look mild even when compared to recent Presidents but somehow these thing's are still shocking to people. :rolls eyes:

Oh just so we're clear.

#EpsteinDidNotKillHimself

I wish I could like this daily for the next few months.  Awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Seeing a trump ad in the Superbowl was more upsetting than him telling a girl he wanted to grab her junk. I expect all rich powerful men to believe they are above the law... But the Superbowl is sacred ground.

Got you talking about it, did its job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I will be dead before I understand how this guy has a following and gets away with what he does/has. And, yes I agree completely politicians can keep their blithering mouths shut during the SB

Good for business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just gonna leave this here. Thought you guys might like it.

Cowboys-Cheerleader-Lynlee-Allen-2005.jp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

 

I am pretty sure none of the Tom Brady ones were edited.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No political discussion guys, c'mon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, D82 said:

No political discussion guys, c'mon.

Whatever do you mean? I was talking about a turd.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D82 said:

No political discussion guys, c'mon.

Are you warning us 3 days after the conversation ended? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you warning us 3 days after the conversation ended? lol

Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Whatever do you mean? I was talking about a turd.  

And he liked one of the posts 

D82 is high brow comedy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×