TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

6 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

Never once was really moved by a big celebrity/athlete passing. but this one hits hard. RIP to all those involved, such a tragedy.  

I feel the same way. This one hurts hard. 

I watched basketball because of him and he became so much more than a role model.

Devastating news. Feels like a really bad dream.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Seeing a trump ad in the Superbowl was more upsetting than him telling a girl he wanted to grab her junk. I expect all rich powerful men to believe they are above the law... But the Superbowl is sacred ground.

I will be dead before I understand how this guy has a following and gets away with what he does/has. And, yes I agree completely politicians can keep their blithering mouths shut during the SB

• Like 3

It's mind boggling people think Trump is a corrupt leader, "thinks" he gets away with it and this is somehow new in American politics with how they get away with it.

It's horrible to tell a girl you want to grab their junk, but shove a cigar up her junk then go smoke it with your buddy in another room and no one bats an eyelash. In fact Holywood will make movies poking fun at your affairs while building up all of your "redeeming" qualities.

Molest underage girls and have to register as a sex offender, everyone turns a blind eye, cheat on your wife with a movie star, people will say you're a great guy. 

Or go around often and loudly showing everyone your junk because you were said to be well endowed and it made you feel more manly. 

We've had rapists, pedophilles, slavers, and all sorts of people in the federal district of Columbia. A simple google search make's the Trump accusations look mild even when compared to recent Presidents but somehow these thing's are still shocking to people. :rolls eyes:

Oh just so we're clear.

#EpsteinDidNotKillHimself

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

It's mind boggling people think Trump is a corrupt leader, "thinks" he gets away with it and this is somehow new in American politics with how they get away with it.

It's horrible to tell a girl you want to grab their junk, but shove a cigar up her junk then go smoke it with your buddy in another room and no one bats an eyelash. In fact Holywood will make movies poking fun at your affairs while building up all of your "redeeming" qualities.

Molest underage girls and have to register as a sex offender, everyone turns a blind eye, cheat on your wife with a movie star, people will say you're a great guy. 

Or go around often and loudly showing everyone your junk because you were said to be well endowed and it made you feel more manly. 

We've had rapists, pedophilles, slavers, and all sorts of people in the federal district of Columbia. A simple google search make's the Trump accusations look mild even when compared to recent Presidents but somehow these thing's are still shocking to people. :rolls eyes:

Oh just so we're clear.

#EpsteinDidNotKillHimself

I wish I could like this daily for the next few months.  Awesome. 

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Seeing a trump ad in the Superbowl was more upsetting than him telling a girl he wanted to grab her junk. I expect all rich powerful men to believe they are above the law... But the Superbowl is sacred ground.

Got you talking about it, did its job. 

17 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I will be dead before I understand how this guy has a following and gets away with what he does/has. And, yes I agree completely politicians can keep their blithering mouths shut during the SB

Good for business.