TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

45 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Let me first apologize for my brief self imposed ban.. I was/am in the mist of what now appears to be minor grievances in comparison to today's current events. I wish to continue my role as resilient part 2. Sorry I was as flaky as a woman on menopause. But in these times, I want to focus on my close family and my extended family (you guys)

For those who wished me well .. thank you and god bless...  and the others who may not be as receptive.. God bless you as well.

You got the coronavirus or what

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Let me first apologize for my brief self imposed ban.. I was/am in the mist of what now appears to be minor grievances in comparison to today's current events. I wish to continue my role as resilient part 2. Sorry I was as flaky as a woman on menopause. But in these times, I want to focus on my close family and my extended family (you guys)

For those who wished me well .. thank you and god bless...  and the others who may not be as receptive.. God bless you as well.

Come on old man...spit it out. Seriously, were here virtually for ya. Best wish's.

16 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Man, this is some crazy ****. Went to Wal-Mart .... no soap, no hand sanitizer, no Clorox wipes, no bleach, no paper towels and for whatever reason no toilet paper. 

The end of days must be coming for real.

Go at night. They restock over night. I hit the jackpot last night. Went of others reasons around 11PM and hit the jackpot by accident. Came across the last 4 roll pack of super soft Charmin. lol

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I started writing fantasy-related articles recently. This is my latest on my site. I even got hired to write a weekly article for someone's Patreon site.

https://cjsorby89.wixsite.com/twooohnine/post/grass-is-always-greener-a-cleveland-wr-dive

Let me know what yall think and give me any feedback on it. I'd appreciate it. 

OMG.....that is terrible. You must be an A's fan. 

Just kidding. Good article. Will have to give you a follow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I started writing fantasy-related articles recently. This is my latest on my site. I even got hired to write a weekly article for someone's Patreon site.

https://cjsorby89.wixsite.com/twooohnine/post/grass-is-always-greener-a-cleveland-wr-dive

Let me know what yall think and give me any feedback on it. I'd appreciate it. 

Grass is always greener in Cleveland? Yep definitely a fantasy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I love how people are freaking out about there being no sports right now, and folks that are predominately NFL fans are like, "No....I'm....this...this is how it always is this time of year."

813.jpg

My dad and I were just talking about that. March madness is a big one for me but not typically the games prior. So this time of year is basically get from February to end of April as quick as possible. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Wow. Sounds like all schools in Iowa are shutting down for the next month.

That’s what they did in Washington. My sister-in-law lives in Seattle and told my wife and I that their schools are shut down until May.