Jump to content
D82

TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

Recommended Posts

Just now, CT Cowboy Fan said:

 

ohhh it’s ice cold up here in CT

I guess the gif I posted with it decided it was too cold to come out and play too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I only got two this year. Tried to think of a 3rd but I got nothing.

TACT XX: Yay Garrett's gone! Have a Corona.

TACT XX: McCarthys' Angels

 

I like the First one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TACT XX: One X short of a good time

TACT XX:==D

TACT XX: One for the ladies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup I’m officially retired from the Army now! Last August I retired after 23 years of Navy and Army service. 
 

But, started a new career. Still with the Federal Government. Working as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer with the US Department of Justice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Winner.

I'll be here all week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 5:28 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Thank-goodness, we are almost done with this thread.

Attention gentlemen. Our mission is to knock this out by Friday.

@plan9misfit post some food porn.

@htfryar come back and provide some lists.

@Ace5 get some drunk posts on.

@Matts4313 get those midgets in here! 

@D82 Deliver those packages.

@Calvert28 Bring on the cynicism.

@The_Slamman Provide some free legal advice.

@flyingmonkey30 What about swimming monkeys?

@acowboys62 Share some of your food porn.

@Nextyearfordaboyz At what point do you plan on coming in and taking over FFMD? 

@WizardHawk Go Gators. How are the old bones treating you?

@DaBoys Favorite Character from the Simpsons? Why? Show your work.

@resilient part 2 How does it feel to come back?

@CT Cowboy Fan How Cold is it in CT?

@RaidersAreOne You are hereby dubbed a Cowboys fan, help us close this out.

@textaz03 You retired yet?

@canadaluvsdallas Are you American yet?

@quiller Meaning behind user name?

@TheGame316 If you had a wrestling theme-song, would it be HHH's?

@Northland Is the panic gone? 

@eagles suck Who else sucks?

 

Go go go. You all have your mission. 

I am dense...how do I post pics on the site?  I legit cannot remember. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

I am dense...how do I post pics on the site?  I legit cannot remember. 

Like this:

keith-stone-facebook.jpg

See? Easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2020 at 5:29 PM, flyingmonkey30 said:

Pretty sure he's from Louisiana, but yeah he's a monster

Added Bryan Edwards WR, South Carolina in the 4th. So roster looks like: 

QB: Prescott | Rush | Thorson 
RB: Elliott | Pollard | Chunn 
FB: Olawale 
WR: Cooper | Gallup | Edwards | D. Smith | C. Wilson | V. Bryant
TE: Jarwin | Schultz | Hikutini 
LT: T. Smith | Hyatt
LG: C. Williams | Henry
C: C. McGovern | Looney
RG: Martin | Redmond
RT: L. Collins | Knight

DE: D. Lawrence | Crawford | Jelks
DT: G. McCoy | Kinlaw | Hill
DT: Poe | A. Woods | Hamilton 
DE: Ngakoue | R. Gregory | D. Armstrong | J. Jackson
LB: Lee | Covington
LB: J. Smith | J. Thomas | L. Gifford
LB: Vander Esch | March
CB: Awuzie | A. Brown | Westry 
FS: Clinton-Dix | D. Thompson
SS: X. Woods | D. Wilson
CB: J. Lewis | A. Robertson

K: Zuerlein | Forbath
P: C. Jones
LS: L.P. Ladouceur 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, D82 said:

Added Bryan Edwards WR, South Carolina in the 4th. So roster looks like: 

QB: Prescott | Rush | Thorson 
RB: Elliott | Pollard | Chunn 
FB: Olawale 
WR: Cooper | Gallup | Edwards | D. Smith | C. Wilson | V. Bryant
TE: Jarwin | Schultz | Hikutini 
LT: T. Smith | Hyatt
LG: C. Williams | Henry
C: C. McGovern | Looney
RG: Martin | Redmond
RT: L. Collins | Knight

DE: D. Lawrence | Crawford | Jelks
DT: G. McCoy | Kinlaw | Hill
DT: Poe | A. Woods | Hamilton 
DE: Ngakoue | R. Gregory | D. Armstrong | J. Jackson
LB: Lee | Covington
LB: J. Smith | J. Thomas | L. Gifford
LB: Vander Esch | March
CB: Awuzie | A. Brown | Westry 
FS: Clinton-Dix | D. Thompson
SS: X. Woods | D. Wilson
CB: J. Lewis | A. Robertson

K: Zuerlein | Forbath
P: C. Jones
LS: L.P. Ladouceur 

This looks suspiciously like Cowboys Talk. It may not be, but I'm on to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

This looks suspiciously like Cowboys Talk. It may not be, but I'm on to you

xD

Running a mock over in the GM forum. Just the way it played out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×