TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

45 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

LOL. I've seen a few these pics floating around Twitter. I have no idea whose idea it was that he sport the rug for TV, but it was not a good one. 

It didn't seem very Witten of him.

15 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Down 45 pounds now. Back to my college weight. I feel so much better. More so than I have in years. 

Cheating every now and then has also really helped quell the cravings. 

Damn I am just about 15 pounds over weight. problem is it all is in my belly making me look pregnant or have a beer belly. BUT I just can't diet due to severe "sugar craving for cake or ice cream at night. That and a little bit of liquor. 

Good for you but F%ck me.

Edited by resilient part 2

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Did you guys see the new Joker trailer with Joaquin Phoenix? He's going to rival Jack and Ledger for the best Joker methinks

That's a tall order. But he does have the acting ability to do so.

Witten on MNF criticism:

"Nobody's immune to it, regardless of how much mental toughness you have," Witten said on the podcast. "That was one of the things I kind of prided myself on as a player 15 years. I could handle the big stage... Certainly, I took a beating. I'm aware of it. To say, 'Hey, you didn't pay attention to it.' Bullsh**. "Everybody pays attention to it. And if you're not, you're lying."

40 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Witten on MNF criticism:

"Nobody's immune to it, regardless of how much mental toughness you have," Witten said on the podcast. "That was one of the things I kind of prided myself on as a player 15 years. I could handle the big stage... Certainly, I took a beating. I'm aware of it. To say, 'Hey, you didn't pay attention to it.' Bullsh**. "Everybody pays attention to it. And if you're not, you're lying."

Lol only because he wasn't great at it like Romo. He was great a player so he never took the beating with the Cowboys as an individual.