TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 hour ago, Runaway Jim said:

It's shocking to me that a dog can die from eating wood.  My dog chews up sticks and eats some of the wood all the time...

Wasnt just wood, it was mulch at a dog park. I took her so that she could run. 

Im pretty sure God hates me. 

2 hours ago, Runaway Jim said:

It's shocking to me that a dog can die from eating wood.  My dog chews up sticks and eats some of the wood all the time...

It can certainly happen. Not to mention splinters can get caught in their gums causing injuries. I don't recommend letting them chew on wood because of this sort of thing. 

On 23/04/2019 at 5:59 PM, Matts4313 said:

My puppy died. 

And my poor children have been through hell. This is now their 3rd dog to die in a year. 2 of them were with my ex wife (one of old age, one got spooked on a jog an ran into traffic). And now their puppy that weve only had for like 6 months ate wood and died. The surgery failed. 

This sucks. 

That's horrible.  I feel for you and your kids.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Why not?

A combination of getting everyone's schedule on the same day combined with sellouts during prime time. I also don't plan on seeing this in a regular movie theater in my area there's the one with the recliner chairs and a waiters and waitresses that come by and serve you food while you're covered with a nice blanket

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

A combination of getting everyone's schedule on the same day combined with sellouts during prime time. I also don't plan on seeing this in a regular movie theater in my area there's the one with the recliner chairs and a waiters and waitresses that come by and serve you food while you're covered with a nice blanket

Dude, trust me. Go see it. It's worth a 2nd watch, so go to the theater with the amenities for the repeat.