TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Are you guys 5? Sheesh. I. Don't. Care. About. Amari. Cooper. Stop tagging me in this crap. Worry about your team and I'll worry about mine.

It’s Cowboy fans... remember 2016 and they all acted like Dak was god, Wentz sucked, and their team was a thing of legends.. NFL Gen was so unbearable that was year. 

4 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Are you guys 5? Sheesh. I. Don't. Care. About. Amari. Cooper. Stop tagging me in this crap. Worry about your team and I'll worry about mine.

Damn dude....just a bit of friendly banter. What's up your ***. We're not even dogging your team.

Edited by HDsportsfan

12 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Since being with the Cowboys he has been arguably the best performing receiver in the league. has over 600 yards and 6 TD's in 6 games this is an obvious sign he sold his soul to the Devil.

kind of Ironic considering Dak sucks in so many eyes. what might they do with a year of training camp together. Maybe a nice TE and a real OC.ThinkDrool

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It’s Cowboy fans... remember 2016 and they all acted like Dak was god, Wentz sucked, and their team was a thing of legends.. NFL Gen was so unbearable that was year. 

Not all of us. I’ve never been a fan of his. I didn’t even want us to draft him because he sucks. And he keeps proving me right each and every week. Today included. His erratic, inconsistent, and inaccurate play drives me nuts.

19 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Damn dude....just a bit of friendly banter. What's up your ***. We're not even dogging your team.

To be fair, I think we should just let them be and stop tagging them. Think about how bad they must feel seeing two of their old stars lighting it up on other teams, while their team at the same time is 3-10. If that happened to the Cowboys there would damn near be a riot at Valley Ranch with people demanding the GM and HC be fired. But they are losing their NFL team also... smh    

Just now, Tony7188 said:

To be fair, I think we should just let them be and stop tagging them. Think about how bad they must feel seeing two of their old stars lighting it up on other teams, while their team at the same time is 3-10. If that happened to the Cowboys there would damn near be a riot at Valley Ranch with people demanding the GM and HC be fired. But they are losing their NFL team also... smh    

OK....I can understand that to a pretty high degree. But still, I didn't think we were dogging him in a bad way. They have what like 5 or 6 1st round picks in the next two drafts and a new stadium. It ain't all that bad. And reggie is out as well isn't he?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Boo. You are normally more fun than this. Go take a shot of bourbon. Your team won today!

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If we are being fair, Dak has out performed Wentz over 2/3 of their careers. 

But obviously Wentz peak is MVP level, so he is the more skilled QB. 

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

OK....I can understand that to a pretty high degree. But still, I didn't think we were dogging him in a bad way. They have what like 5 or 6 1st round picks in the next two drafts and a new stadium. It ain't all that bad. And reggie is out as well isn't he?

Yeah, there's a article saying that Reggie is out as the GM. As for the draft picks, they are incredible assets... for the Las Vegas Raiders...  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Whats weird, is we were in the same spot with Dez and I think every one of us was interested in seeing how he did. 

I mean, I wished Dez well. Was hoping he could come out and maybe finally get a ring. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Since being with the Cowboys he has been arguably the best performing receiver in the league. has over 600 yards and 6 TD's in 6 games this is an obvious sign he sold his soul to the Devil.

Very true. However 400+ yards and 5tds (I think) came in 2 of those 6 games. Not saying he isn't playing great, but he also isn't super consistent. Cooper is one of those guys who will win you a couple games, but won't really contribute much in many of those other games. He's super hot and cold. (See previous post) itll make spending 18 mil a year cringy at times. However, you guys are using him way better than we did, kudos to Dallas.

14 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Very true. However 400+ yards and 5tds (I think) came in 2 of those 6 games. Not saying he isn't playing great, but he also isn't super consistent. Cooper is one of those guys who will win you a couple games, but won't really contribute much in many of those other games. He's super hot and cold. (See previous post) itll make spending 18 mil a year cringy at times. However, you guys are using him way better than we did, kudos to Dallas.

I don't know of too many WRs that consistently put up 100 yard games though. If you look at some of the best wideouts, they have games where their stats aren't the best.