TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

So I just got a phone call for a job interview with a school that I hadn't sent any information to, and I was super stoked. Turns out the school is about 3 hours away and I'm not in a position to move. Hoping for some positive feedback and an eventual interview from one of the three job fairs I'm going to this week *insert praying emoji here*

• Like 2

I'm dealing with a kidney stone. My first one in about 3 years. It feels like a midget with Wolverine claws is slashing his way through the right side of my urinary tract. Yet, that feeling is still more enjoyable than reading the 2 main arguments going on in this forum. 

On 6/11/2019 at 9:40 AM, htfryar said:

I'm dealing with a kidney stone. My first one in about 3 years. It feels like a midget with Wolverine claws is slashing his way through the right side of my urinary tract. Yet, that feeling is still more enjoyable than reading the 2 main arguments going on in this forum. 

Thankfully the off-season is almost over

On 6/11/2019 at 6:40 AM, htfryar said:

Ugh. Hopefully, it passes soon.

So I am watching a Cooper interview from yesterday. He talks about how he and Dak are inside eachothers head. It reminds me of a play I vividly remember. Play 17, strong right dive through the 4 gap. We called it two plays in a row because they were using outside leverage and it was an easy 5 yards.

My son runs it the first time.

The second time he tells the WR if they leave him that open (off man zone) he is throwing the tiger route (instant hitch, basically just look for the ball at the LOS). It turned out to be a TD because the off man CB couldnt tackle our WR. But it wasnt the play call. He ignored his OC and HC because he saw an opportunity. 

Romo and Dez has that. Hoping Cooper and Dak get that. 

57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So I am watching a Cooper interview from yesterday. He talks about how he and Dak are inside eachothers head. It reminds me of a play I vividly remember. Play 17, strong right dive through the 4 gap. We called it two plays in a row because they were using outside leverage and it was an easy 5 yards.

My son runs it the first time.

The second time he tells the WR if they leave him that open (off man zone) he is throwing the tiger route (instant hitch, basically just look for the ball at the LOS). It turned out to be a TD because the off man CB couldnt tackle our WR. But it wasnt the play call. He ignored his OC and HC because he saw an opportunity. 

Romo and Dez has that. Hoping Cooper and Dak get that. 

Atleast Linehan was so bad at playcalling that Dak & Coop had to develop a chemistry to get something of a passing game going.

Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA champs baby. But, the sweetest moment was when Kawhi Leonard broke Philly hearts with the cold game winner. 

Sidenote: Seeing first year coach Nick Nurse out-scheme the league in his first year makes me happy and yet sad because I realized how much our cowboys lack that guidance. sadness.

• Like 1

Anyone have any experience with topical CBD? I’m looking into it for my wife. She has had some back issues since the baby and I’m trying to think of some different things we can do to help relieve some of the pain. She is a pretty small gal (~115lbs) so I’m not even sure on how strong she would need.

6 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Sidenote: Seeing first year coach Nick Nurse out-scheme the league in his first year makes me happy

It is not exactly difficult to  out scheme an opponent who's 2 all stars are in the hospital.

1 hour ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Anyone have any experience with topical CBD? I’m looking into it for my wife. She has had some back issues since the baby and I’m trying to think of some different things we can do to help relieve some of the pain. She is a pretty small gal (~115lbs) so I’m not even sure on how strong she would need.

Not topical, but my dad chews the gummies for his arthritis and my father in law takes the droplets for pain management. Both of them love it

3 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I know 3 people who use for various ailments and all swear by them. Two chew the gummies and the other uses the topical. 

Edited by WizardHawk