TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Something tells me your going to struggle to sleep again tonight

That's what happens when I have to wait 4 more days until Dallas plays again damn those freaking Cowboys.

Truth as if I do have trouble falling asleep Ambien is good for a 4 hours and then I suck up the rest, so no I really don't have trouble and I do usually wake up with pretty good energy

Edited by resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am really annoyed. My son plays QB and is legit good (he was invited to a camp in cincy for the top 10 peewee QBs in the country). He went 2-3 for 2 TDs (one 60 yards, the other 15ish) and the lone miss was a drop on another 60+ yard TD. 

After the game, the OC said "I didnt know you could throw like this". Because his team literally hates throwing. My son said it had been 2 weeks since he threw a single pass in practice. 

All of this was after they demoted him to B team because he is too slow. 

The A team QB went 0-2 with both throws out of bounds. But he is fast as hell and an incredible runner. He only had 3 fumbles. SMH

When I was able to call plays we were scoring 40 a game with the same kids. Middle school coaches are idiots. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

When I was able to call plays we were scoring 40 a game with the same kids. Middle school coaches are idiots. 

Dude I have been though this many times, But basketball instead. You have no idea that amount of hate I have for "coaches" who may have a "position" but really are so clueless. It's like they are not held accountable for being clueless. And even worse, it's like you are totally helpless to do anything.

MOST frustrating thing ever about sports. Just talking about his subject gets me so freaking pizzed. 

Unfortunately there is no easy fix. I would say, try a change of scenery, but most of the time there isn't even a good one available.

Edited by resilient part 2