TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

Did anyone else watch that Emmitt Smith clip about retiring? With all the other great RBs? I think his answer rubbed them wrong. They where like "didnt you miss it?" Emmitts reponse "I won 3 superbowls, superbowl MVP, league MVP. All time leading rusher. The only thing left to accomplish was getting hurt"

lmao. Cocky as hell. I love it. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Did anyone else watch that Emmitt Smith clip about retiring? With all the other great RBs? I think his answer rubbed them wrong. They where like "didnt you miss it?" Emmitts reponse "I won 3 superbowls, superbowl MVP, league MVP. All time leading rusher. The only thing left to accomplish was getting hurt"

lmao. Cocky as hell. I love it

Both items bolded are very true.

• Like 1

Guys. 

I think I did something terrible. I helped the Eagles win yesterday by making their GDT. I know its my fault. Thats why our GDT had a technical break down. Not only have I hurt us, I helped satans team. 

Im going to go drink bleach and chase it down with tide pod. It was nice knowing you all. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Guys. 

I think I did something terrible. I helped the Eagles win yesterday by making their GDT. I know its my fault. Thats why our GDT had a technical break down. Not only have I hurt us, I helped satans team. 

Im going to go drink bleach and chase it down with tide pod. It was nice knowing you all. 

I’m not quite sure I follow the logic, BUT if you did unwittingly help the eagles win yesterday, the punishment would fit the crime.  

3 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I’m not quite sure I follow the logic, BUT if you did unwittingly help the eagles win yesterday, the punishment would fit the crime.  

I made a joke that my GDT's never lose and I would make theirs as a joke.

Then I made their GDT in nfl gen. Like the moron I am. 

This is clearly all my fault and I am so dumb. So very dumb. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I made a joke that my GDT's never lose and I would make theirs as a joke.

Then I made their GDT in nfl gen. Like the moron I am. 

This is clearly all my fault and I am so dumb. So very dumb. 

Go put yourself in the corner and think about what you've done.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 4:38 PM, Matts4313 said:

When I was able to call plays we were scoring 40 a game with the same kids. Middle school coaches are idiots. 

So I'm actually coaching middle school football for the 1st time this year, so hopefully I can shed a little light (although if we had a QB who could throw, we'd definitely want to utilize him). We're pretty much told to run the exact same offense as the high school that we feed into so they'll know the terminology and what the high school coaches want from them by the time they get up to the varsity level. Which is probably why they want to roll with the fast QB who can run. I'm really only pointing this out because it was kind of news to me when I signed on.

But like I said, if you're lucky enough to have a middle school QB who can throw the ball well, you need to find a way to make it work.

6 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

So I'm actually coaching middle school football for the 1st time this year, so hopefully I can shed a little light (although if we had a QB who could throw, we'd definitely want to utilize him). We're pretty much told to run the exact same offense as the high school that we feed into so they'll know the terminology and what the high school coaches want from them by the time they get up to the varsity level. Which is probably why they want to roll with the fast QB who can run. I'm really only pointing this out because it was kind of news to me when I signed on.

But like I said, if you're lucky enough to have a middle school QB who can throw the ball well, you need to find a way to make it work.

Thats actually what annoys me most. Texas UIL rules means that in the offseason a dad (me) coaches the team in 7 on 7. So I have the highschool playbook. I know what the coachs are planning for next year.