TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

13 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

thats denial. Loss weeks are brutal to get through.

I used to get upset for a week or so, but then realized 1. fans probably care more than players do about losing 2. we have effectively been losing for 25 years which is 75% of my lifetime...can't be mad when the team does exactly what its been doing for the past quarter century.  

7 hours ago, acowboys62 said:

I used to get upset for a week or so, but then realized 1. fans probably care more than players do about losing 2. we have effectively been losing for 25 years which is 75% of my lifetime...can't be mad when the team does exactly what its been doing for the past quarter century.  

I can see that. Most forum posters in our forum has seen our 90's SB runs while I was still in the incubation in the hospital at that time.

I haven't seen live my cowboys win like that yet so the season is just a fun ride for me where I promise you everyone who knows me in my personal life will hear it from me once we do.

I get over it but just not caring about losses doesn't make that Lombardi Trophy any sweeter. I can't tell you how amazing that Raptors Billy OB trophy felt. 

Does anyone else ever get a magical long nose hair out of nowhere? Im sitting here, my nose tickles, boom... Where the F did you come from? 

And I get illogical. I pluck that bish, look it right where I think its eyes should be, and say "you plotting on me boy".... 

I kid. But for real. 

Is it plotting on me. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Does anyone else ever get a magical long nose hair out of nowhere? Im sitting here, my nose tickles, boom... Where the F did you come from? 

And I get illogical. I pluck that bish, look it right where I think its eyes should be, and say "you plotting on me boy".... 

I kid. But for real. 

Is it plotting on me. 

Just give it time. It'll grow on you.

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I kid. But for real. 

Is it plotting on me. 

That + the occasional eye brow one. Light overnight and somehow there is a 1 inch eye bro hair.

• Like 1