TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

So my wife's grandfather's name was Wolf. She always said that if we ever had a son, she'd want to make Wolf his middle name. I always thought that was pretty cool, and imagined him doing a wolf howl as his celebration if he did something good playing sports growing up. 

Can't decide whether I'm bitter about LVE beating me to the punch or happy because it's a Cowboy thing now. xD

At least five pages of this were strictly cowboys talk. Where my country gone?

Hope everyone has been well- to answer Matt's observation from the gdt, life has been good on my end. I see marriges, houses kids and the like from all of you, not to mention matts all up in that swiggity action. Anyone got a fun story? Something I missed besides these swanky new threads that I have no clue how to work?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Ace5 said:

At least five pages of this were strictly cowboys talk. Where my country gone?

Hope everyone has been well- to answer Matt's observation from the gdt, life has been good on my end. I see marriges, houses kids and the like from all of you, not to mention matts all up in that swiggity action. Anyone got a fun story? Something I missed besides these swanky new threads that I have no clue how to work?

I'm a vacuum cleaner salesman now.