TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

3 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Never.  Won't ever do it.  Xbox controlled is awful.  I would rather stick my hand in a jar of broken glass. 

I bought the elite playstation. I returned it because the controller was the worst. By the time I realized 3rd party companies made xbox remotes for a playstation it was too late.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I bought the elite playstation. I returned it because the controller was the worst. By the time I realized 3rd party companies made xbox remotes for a playstation it was too late.

What is an elite PlayStation? Sounds fancy. 

I never understood the "this console better than this".  I have always thought the PS controller was far superior to the Xbox thing. Then again, I play 1 game. COD. Hell did not even own a PS for 2 years after they had a rough time making a decent COD game again 

12 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

What is an elite PlayStation? Sounds fancy. 

I never understood the "this console better than this".  I have always thought the PS controller was far superior to the Xbox thing. Then again, I play 1 game. COD. Hell did not even own a PS for 2 years after they had a rough time making a decent COD game again 

No madden?

41 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Guys. I need new glasses (perscription, daily wear).

I am thinking Oakley's - Ray Bans - Nike.

Anyone feel strongly about one of those brands? Best place to purchase frames?

I had Nike frames as my first pair of glasses at 16. They lasted until I was about 22. 

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Guys. I need new glasses (perscription, daily wear).

I am thinking Oakley's - Ray Bans - Nike.

Anyone feel strongly about one of those brands? Best place to purchase frames?

I don't know if Vision 4 Less is a nation wide store or not, but that's where I have been going for past few years. Their frames have been consistently lower than anyone else I've found around here. Not sure about the other brands you mentioned, but I know they carry Nike here. I love them. Lightweight and durable. 

You should just be my lab rat though and try Lasik.  I've been wearing glasses for 40 years and every time I have to buy a pair of glasses, I wonder how much Lasik would save me in the long run.