TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

45 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I don't know if Vision 4 Less is a nation wide store or not, but that's where I have been going for past few years. Their frames have been consistently lower than anyone else I've found around here. Not sure about the other brands you mentioned, but I know they carry Nike here. I love them. Lightweight and durable. 

You should just be my lab rat though and try Lasik.  I've been wearing glasses for 40 years and every time I have to buy a pair of glasses, I wonder how much Lasik would save me in the long run. 

I'll volunteer. Apparently I can get like $1000 off with my union discount. Thinking about getting it next year. 

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

????????? I have xbox too.

what games you guys have

A lot of them, but I really only play overwatch and I am terrible.

Youll never guess what my xbl profile name is....

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I don't know if Vision 4 Less is a nation wide store or not, but that's where I have been going for past few years. Their frames have been consistently lower than anyone else I've found around here. Not sure about the other brands you mentioned, but I know they carry Nike here. I love them. Lightweight and durable. 

You should just be my lab rat though and try Lasik.  I've been wearing glasses for 40 years and every time I have to buy a pair of glasses, I wonder how much Lasik would save me in the long run. 

I got Lasik. Solid investment

Super weird story:

So I joined this kickball league about three months ago. At the first game, someone brought a case of White Claw. By the end of the game, we are joking around that we should get jerseys with the White Claw logo on it. If you haven't had White Claw before, it's pretty great. Like an alcoholic La Croix.

Anyway, I decided to message White Claw on Twitter, thinking, maybe they'll send us some shirts for free! But I get no response.

Once a week, for the next few months, I send them tongue-in-cheek tweets, updating them on our progress in the league. I created funny "analytics graphs" showing how they should get in on us before we really blew up. Stupid stuff like that. I'm not even really sure why I was doing it, but lets be real, I've posted on here 20k times, so it's not really out of character.  I never got a response, but maybe, I thought, I could make the social media manager laugh and possibly get some shirts out of the deal.

Well last week, they finally responded. Not only did they send us shirts, but they flew 5 us out for an all-expenses-paid trip for "super fans" for a party out in Kansas City. Like what? It was wild and a ton of fun.

Anyway, thanks White Claw. Try it if you haven't had any before.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, acowboys62 said:

Busy partaking in reality from time to time.

It's a life experience to build your own pc. To search, study, plan and then buy/build. It's one of those things that the first time is filled with alot of excitement and frustration. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you go to the Cowboys  subreddit and sort by new right now you wont be disappointed. But its as close to a cowboys themed stripper as you can get, so you are warned. 

NSFW

I still have no clue how Reddit works 

24 minutes ago, D82 said:

I still have no clue how Reddit works 

It works exactly like this website... but there is like 100k posters on the Cowboys forum alone, so its way more impersonal. Their version of NFL Gen has over a million active posters. You basically dont know anyone.

Someone once quoted me there and brought up stuff I said here. I am still wondering who it was.....