TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Genuinely curious and not trolling. Is Amari Cooper still worth the 1st rounder? He has had awesome production but it seems like he still is having consistency and hand issues. Not to mention he is a FA shortly and will command big dollars.

Interesting question. He has been injured most of the season but honestly he seems a bit soft.

Our team and probably him, both need a scenery change.

• Like 1

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Our team and probably him, both need a scenery change.

Interesting, that is exactly what most Raider fans were saying all of last year. At one point do we say Cooper is the main problem? As time went on, Carr and the team began not trusting him and looking elsewhere. Having Cooper on the sideline on 4th down seems like the Cowboys may be doing the same. 

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Interesting, that is exactly what most Raider fans were saying all of last year. At one point do we say Cooper is the main problem? As time went on, Carr and the team began not trusting him and looking elsewhere. Having Cooper on the sideline on 4th down seems like the Cowboys may be doing the same. 

Pretty sure I heard in the background, Dallas Post game radio, he wasn't "hurt". Who knows what the F is going on. Only in Big D do we have this much drama across the board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5x10 said:

I see why Oakland got rid of him

Such a shame to see the exact same thing happen in Dallas that happened in Oakland. A poster in our forum mentioned he has . 22 catches for 249 yards and 1TD in the last 6 games. Definitely not worth top WR money, which he will most likely demand. All the talent in the world, he just seems to be mentally weak. I still can't get over the time when Pacman pretty much beat his - on the field and Cooper pretty much apologized afterwards. Too much of a beta imo.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Such a shame to see the exact same thing happen in Dallas that happened in Oakland. A poster in our forum mentioned he has . 22 catches for 249 yards and 1TD in the last 6 games. Definitely not worth top WR money, which he will most likely demand. All the talent in the world, he just seems to be mentally weak. I still can't get over the time when Pacman pretty much beat his - on the field and Cooper pretty much apologized afterwards. Too much of a beta imo.

I mean Dez was the typical “alpha” and you see what the coaches convinced Jerry to do to him.

As much as I loved Cooper last year, I think the team should move on instead of paying him $20 million/yr. How can you trust him if as your #1 receiver if he never shows up on the road?

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Genuinely curious and not trolling. Is Amari Cooper still worth the 1st rounder? He has had awesome production but it seems like he still is having consistency and hand issues. Not to mention he is a FA shortly and will command big dollars.

I have been a big supporter of Totally Worth a 1st, and have cooled considerably on the idea of re-signing him. tbh, I wouldn’t do it. That money is probably best served on getting Quinn and Byron Jones locked up. Take the lost 1st rder on the chin and hope you can recoup a 3rd rd comp.

11 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Pretty sure I heard in the background, Dallas Post game radio, he wasn't "hurt". Who knows what the F is going on. Only in Big D do we have this much drama across the board.

I read that both Cooper and Cobb were on the sideline on 4th down per coaches instructions because they were both tired.  WTF?  With most teams you would say this can't be true.  With Dallas you realize yeah that's probably what happened.  This team.  What a joke.