TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Not if we do what we are actually capable of. Instead of sitting around waiting for a warlord to be diplomatic.

Nuke a bunch of people? Yeah, that'll end well.

On 11/26/2018 at 6:27 PM, DaBoys said:

My wife's a teacher. She ended up going back to get her masters though so she could get out of the classroom and do instructional coaching. Less dealing with parents which seems to be the major buzz kill

Dude, Its a great career if you find the right school.

Right now I wouldn't trade my job with anyone. I love it.

Last year, I made it to December and had to quit. I worked at a charter school in Camden NJ. 

Just be careful what you say, even in jest, and NEVER put your hand on a student for any reason.

Good luck.

PS, Dude is spot on about parents, check out George Carlin's bit on "Child Worship" and you will get the picture.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Dude, Its a great career if you find the right school.

Right now I wouldn't trade my job with anyone. I love it.

Last year, I made it to December and had to quit. I worked at a charter school in Camden NJ. 

Just be careful what you say, even in jest, and NEVER put your hand on a student for any reason.

Good luck.

PS, Dude is spot on about parents, check out George Carlin's bit on "Child Worship" and you will get the picture.

Interesting that you quoted a post from 11/26/18 on 01/07/2020... about my wife ..... that I forgot I even posted. 

01/07/2020 was our 3rd year anniversary.

That's right. You wanna talk about conspiracy theories... where are you exactly? Can you see me?

On a serious note, I agree with what you said. Although it sounds like you think I am a teacher. I am not. I don't like kids, but it's okay they don't like me either. 

Edited by DaBoys