TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

6 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Historically true for me, too.

I did my first training run right about a year ago. I was trying to go 3 miles; got about 1.5 and felt sick. Anyway, I ran 400 miles over the rest of 2019 and lost about 25 pounds. Feeling pretty good going into this weekend.

Did a half last year to prove to myself that I could. It was tough but I completed it. I think a full might kill me though. Good luck to you man!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Btw y’all hating on jersey and I wouldn’t mind it just for the gambling aspect. I wish I had fanduel gambling. I don’t have anything here in CA. 😂

Las Vegas, my friend.

How are you guys liking giving up a 1st rounder for a number 2 WR you'll have to pay 20 a year or allow him to walk.  My Raiders fleeced you guys on that one.  Straight highway robbery!!!!  Hahaha

Take away Coopers 4 100 yard games in 2019 and he averaged under 50 per game in the remaining 12.  I would hardly call Hoodini, who plays soft and disappears for games on end a number 1 unless you're a clueless fan who drinks the media Kool Aid.  I forgot to mention all of those drops LOL.  "NFL Network says Cooper is a great Wr, therefore he must be".  SMH

If Dallas management was smart, which they clearly are not, they would have never traded for Houdini.  They did and now they have a dilemma on their hands.  The smart play is to let him walk if he demands around 20 per, which I assume he will but I doubt Mr. plastic surgery (Jerry Jones) will allow that to happen.  If he does sign Cooper to 20ish be prepared to be stuck in mediocrity as long as that contract is hamstringing your roster.  

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

How are you guys liking giving up a 1st rounder for a number 2 WR you'll have to pay 20 a year or allow him to walk.  My Raiders fleeced you guys on that one.  Straight highway robbery!!!!  Hahaha

Take away Coopers 4 100 yard games in 2019 and he averaged under 50 per game in the remaining 12.  I would hardly call Hoodini, who plays soft and disappears for games on end a number 1 unless you're a clueless fan who drinks the media Kool Aid.  I forgot to mention all of those drops LOL.  "NFL Network says Cooper is a great Wr, therefore he must be".  SMH

If Dallas management was smart, which they clearly are not, they would have never traded for Houdini.  They did and now they have a dilemma on their hands.  The smart play is to let him walk if he demands around 20 per, which I assume he will but I doubt Mr. plastic surgery (Jerry Jones) will allow that to happen.  If he does sign Cooper to 20ish be prepared to be stuck in mediocrity as long as that contract is hamstringing your roster.  

Trolling isn't allowed bud.

Just now, D82 said:

Trolling isn't allowed bud.

Who's trolling?  I want your guys opinion and enlightenment as to what I am missing.  Is what I'm saying incorrect or a fact?  Are you guys happy with the trade?  There are many fans on the Raider forum who still wish we had Cooper as they think my evaluation of Cooper is incorrect as they feel he is one of the best WR's in the NFL along with Julio, Nuk and Michael Thomas....  I just don't see it.

19 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Are you kidding???? I moved to NJ 3 years ago to get the hell away from Philly!!! They have safe houses where heroin addicts can legally go shoot up and then they can be administered narcan  when they hit the floor of an OD so they can go out and rob more people for money to get high again. You can have it!

Not that different from NJ depending on what city you are near (I am nowhere near any)...but Philly is awful, I did my 7 years in the Philly area and would never return.  I would be more leaning towards the Lehigh Valley area.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

And John Gruden fleeced you guys out of what? 100M dollar contract? Scams are apart of life. But at least we have already gotten 2k yards and 14 TDs out of 25 games of production. So in comparison, I am happier with our scam artist then I would be with yours. 

15 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Btw y’all hating on jersey and I wouldn’t mind it just for the gambling aspect. I wish I had fanduel gambling. I don’t have anything here in CA. 😂

It is AWESOME and AWFUL all in one .  I will say, having access to the Track/Sports Book 5 min away is very fun and clutch, esp considering the year the Cowboys had. 

40 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lol Raiders fans. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Not a great take... I mean, lets take away Nuk's best games and he ends up with about 65 yd/gm and the same numbers of drops.  Lets take away Chris Godwin's best 4 games and see his receiving totals cut nearly in half. Julio Jones minus his best 4.... goes from 92 yd/gm to 74.

But, to your point, I probably wouldn't re-sign Cooper personally, simply because I'm confident in what I've seen from the Gallup, who is cheaper.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

And John Gruden fleeced you guys out of what? 100M dollar contract? Scams are apart of life. But at least we have already gotten 2k yards and 14 TDs out of 25 games of production. So in comparison, I am happier with our scam artist then I would be with yours. 

I agree 100 percent.  Gruden certainly hasn't lived up to his hefty contract, but that's on Mark Davis going for the sexy name who hadn't coached in years. 

Luckily Gruden's bloated contract doesn't impact our salary cap.   

Just now, WizardHawk said:

Not a great take... I mean, lets take away Nuk's best games and he ends up with about 65 yd/gm and the same numbers of drops.  Lets take away Chris Godwin's best 4 games and see his receiving totals cut nearly in half. Julio Jones minus his best 4.... goes from 92 yd/gm to 74.

But, to your point, I probably wouldn't re-sign Cooper personally, simply because I'm confident in what I've seen from the Gallup, who is cheaper.

I like Gallup and you're right much cheaper with similar production when targeted the same amount.  It's a shame that WR's like Cooper demand 20 million a season.  It really puts you guys in a bind.  Personally the smart move is to cut bait and let him walk but I doubt Jones allows that to happen.