TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

13 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I don't understand the cap space....unable to re-sign Jones, even with no money allotted to retaining Cooper.  

Like the pick up of Sanu. Something happened with Rhodes last year. He wasn't very good. So would be a little worried about that drop off continuing. Randall is a good signing.

I didn't want to get into a bidding war on Jones. I know Rhodes had a bad season, but hoping in this scenario he can rebound a la Newman. 

I'd say with the roster shaped up the way it is, should enable me to target DT in the first or address another area if the value isn't there. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Gentleman you guys were a bunch of good guys overall and I will miss you oh, but I am signing out from this forum for reasons I would prefer not to stay at this time. Good luck to you and the Cowboys in their near future

That’s not very resilient of you.  Perhaps you should return as resilient 3.0.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Gentleman you guys were a bunch of good guys overall and I will miss you oh, but I am signing out from this forum for reasons I would prefer not to stay at this time. Good luck to you and the Cowboys in their near future

What?!?!? I hope this is temporary. 

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I’d better not be blamed for this.

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

You know @DaBoys took back at least some of his bad mouthing of Dak. No reason for bailing out now. 

Good luck to you. 

sorry, make this my last post..

But no one on here is to blame.. I actually do enjoy the Cowboy forum.. Yes even Plan9.. he is he Yang to every other person's Ying..

my life is good overall. Just need to take a good long break for other reasons..

I will re join once Dallas and Dak win the SB to celebrate.. Shocked

Peace brothers..

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

If you are...

1. Going on a year long cruise, enjoy!
  2. Going to jail, don't drop the soap!
  3. Joining a Monastery, bring me back some tea!
  4. Entering Witsec, are you 6ix9ine?
  5. Going off the grid, tell us how life without wifi is when you return.
  6. Having a child, good luck with thesleepless nights.
  7. Becoming a Front Office Exec for the Redskins, make sure Dan Snyder never sells.

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Man, this is some crazy ****. Went to Wal-Mart .... no soap, no hand sanitizer, no Clorox wipes, no bleach, no paper towels and for whatever reason no toilet paper. 

The end of days must be coming for real.

I see this in my job as  a Territory Manager. I'm in Walmart  every day.  As you said WH food staples, toilet paper, paper towels, and sanitizers out of stock.  Costco is the same.  It's the end of the world as we know it.

On 08/03/2020 at 8:41 PM, resilient part 2 said:

All the best.  Take care.

Let me first apologize for my brief self imposed ban.. I was/am in the mist of what now appears to be minor grievances in comparison to today's current events. I wish to continue my role as resilient part 2. Sorry I was as flaky as a woman on menopause. But in these times, I want to focus on my close family and my extended family (you guys)

For those who wished me well .. thank you and god bless...  and the others who may not be as receptive.. God bless you as well.