Mock Draft Monday

LuckyIrish23

Well with the season almost all but over after last nights loss. I need to do some draft therapy. Trying something different by doing two mocks (BPA vs Need)

BPA Draft 

1.11 Ed Oliver DT

1.30 Marquise Brown WR

2.11 Michael Dieter OG/OT

3.11 Anfernee Jennings EDGE

Need Draft 

1.11 Jachai Polite EDGE 

1.30 David Edwards OT

2.11 Taylor Rapp SF

3.11 Anthony Johnson WR

19 minutes ago, LuckyIrish23 said:

Well with the season almost all but over after last nights loss. I need to do some draft therapy. Trying something different by doing two mocks (BPA vs Need)

BPA Draft 

1.11 Ed Oliver DT

1.30 Marquise Brown WR

2.11 Michael Dieter OG/OT

3.11 Anfernee Jennings EDGE

Need Draft 

1.11 Jachai Polite EDGE 

1.30 David Edwards OT

2.11 Taylor Rapp SF

3.11 Anthony Johnson WR

I really like the first one, but think you can get Brown in the middle of round 2. He's only 165 pounds so that is a concern. I don't see Dieter as a tackle and in the need draft Edwards is only a RT in my opinion which is OK. In a perfect world you'd get Greg Little with the 30th pick and Brown in round 2. 

2 hours ago, Golfman said:

I really like the first one, but think you can get Brown in the middle of round 2. He's only 165 pounds so that is a concern. I don't see Dieter as a tackle and in the need draft Edwards is only a RT in my opinion which is OK. In a perfect world you'd get Greg Little with the 30th pick and Brown in round 2. 

Greg Little, isn't there concerns about his commitment with playing with full effort?  

Archived